No 'e' in this post

The difficulty of "not using" is too hard for many. I think that violations should not show.

Prob is that his country has too many of the foul voul :D

Forsooth, know not I what is forsooth’s signity, only that it calls minus symbols out of this talk.

I hark “ban” for all who say such chars.

Into a pit of black for lack of harmony.

Thy quick brown fox jumps ovah thou lazy dog

Last edited:
Ha..I think lot's of that. Just making a bit o' fun with famous pangram.

Last edited:
For yours truly, this grinds skin as if talking unknown lingos.

Last edited:
Cathy was plotting for ~50 turns on a distant landmass. Gift us your gold, stop trading with this AI and adopt HR..no..minus diplo built up quickly.
I finally had my army built and took a hill city from Shaka, not far from Cathy. All units guard & wait.

Cathy's big stack starts moving and attacks. 3+ mins wait until it was over, didn't want to miss that show.
I lost nothing..this was on Saturday :)

A good round of civ o Fippy. Parlay us profoundly and build our wants for this history.

By that far into his post, I lost all doubt and saw it not.

Cathy was plotting for ~50 turns on a distant landmass. Gift us your gold, stop trading with this AI and adopt HR..no..minus diplo built up quickly.
I finally had my army built and took a hill city from Shaka, not far from Cathy. All units guard & wait.

Cathy's big stack starts moving and attacks. 3+ mins wait until it was over, didn't want to miss that show.
I lost nothing..this was on Saturday :)
I’m doing a Civ2 Cold War match, playing SP as USA/ally nations. About forty-odd turns in, communists and sympathizing cohorts swiftly out of both China and India.

Not part of my group but Titoism and Hoxhaism both torn away from Yugoslavia and Albania thanks to my army and air bombarding campaigns

From Casablanca to Port Said though I do not control as of now; that land is still in control by communists and communist-sympathizing rivals. Both shall find our swift action if London, Paris, or Bonn cannot supply what troops occupy that last bit of land now hanging on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom