no more slaves?

molodets

Chieftain
In the latest SVN version capturing slaves in combat seems to not work any more. I get no more "Captive - Military" units after combats. I've tried a lot of combat :)

Removed due to imbalance. AI can not use them and gets to a great disadvantage. The slave setup is being overhauled and changed too.

Cheers

Ok, did not know that. Hope they come back though, it was an interesting feature.

I am waiting for AIAndy to get back. The Captives "mod" is having te same problem as the Story Tellers - btw they need AI too as do the food caravans. ;)

I am waiting for AIAndy to get back. The Captives "mod" is having te same problem as the Story Tellers - btw they need AI too as do the food caravans. ;)

Ok, for all of those just let me know when the mechanics are all in and operating ok, and I'll do the AI.

The food caravans are there and ready to go. There is a bug that reports the amount of food added, it always says zero, I assume that is in the dll as there is no Python for them.

The food caravans are there and ready to go. There is a bug that reports the amount of food added, it always says zero, I assume that is in the dll as there is no Python for them.

So they are active in V28? What is required to build them?

In v27 and v28 you need to turn them on in assets/modules/dancinghoskuld/vustom_units. I think I have one for each to match the trade caravans.

Top Bottom