• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Norway Diplomacy Leader Screen 1st Leak

The article is about Kongo. I think they linked to the wrong image in the Japanese version. Because if you change the language back to english, you see Afonso of Kongo.

I'm certain that some will nevertheless claim this leak is very intentional... :lol:

Leather arm protection, seriously ? This is a cosplay decoration, not something in anyway useful or historical, except for archers (and even then only on one arm).

But Norwegians are known for their leather arm protection :band:

Spoiler :

This "leak" is weak.

[Shiuiraizeeshon VI] : Kongo o hikiiru no wa Mubenba-A-Njinga
FIRST LOOK: Noruuee

[Shiuraizeeshon VI] de wa aratani Kongo Oukoku ga toujou shimasu. Hikiiru no wa Mubenba-A-Njinga desu.
Afonso 1-sei no nade mo shirare kare wa, kuni-chuu ni Kirisuto kyou o hirometa you to horsehockyakoto de,
mata kokunai no kindai-ka no tame ni Porutogaru to no kankei o kyouka horsehockyakoto de yoku shirarete imasu.

etc.

Spoiler Translation :

[Civilization VI] Kongo is lead by Mbemba a Nzinga
First Look: Norway

Newly appeared in [Civilization VI] is Kingdom of Kongo. Led by Mbemba A Nzinga. Also known by name Afonso I, he widely spread the teaching of Christ across the country. For modernization of the country, he has been well known to strengthen the relationship with Portugal.

etc

Yup. It's definitely talking about Kongo~

I'm certain that some will nevertheless claim this leak is very intentional... :lol:

Well, Norway has been planned for today, so this is not a suprise that it was quite an intentional teaser. :lol:

Top Bottom