• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Didn't you say you weren't going to use the Massacre Weapon, ATPG? If you're willing to do so, why didn't you kill Bladescape last night?

This would be fine if this was earlier in the game and we didn't have a whole lot of actual, concrete stuff to look at.

The wolves know by now who the villagers would and would not lynch.

I fire into one of the villagers we would lynch and allow the scums to kill into a villager we wouldn't, is two villagers down.

It also happens to be the case that we've ended up with an even number of players.

If there were five players remaining, there's a distinct possibility it would be lynch or lose, especially since bladescape is spewing the fact that there's one more as it if were an obvious fact.

If at lynch or lose we lynch a villager, massacre weapon becomes meaningless. Wolves win.

But, it's lynch or lose plus one villager. That means if the lynch today was a VILLAGER, somehow (though I doubt bloody likely) the game is not mechanically over.

I still have a shot I can use to correct the error, because it will be obvious who the wolves are.

If we're going to talk about stupid, stupid is a scum team who forgets the subtleties of whether it's final 5, or final 6, or final 7.

Final 6 is a rare occasion. And it provides strategic choices not always apparent. Edit: or available.

Are you prepared to admit you blundered your way into calling me stupid today, blades?

There is no escape for blad-escape.

If there were five players remaining, there's a distinct possibility it would be lynch or lose, especially since bladescape is spewing the fact that there's one more as it if were an obvious fact.

Why are you continually misconstruing my statement at all? Though you know what. Not only Choxorn's lack of panic but your dog-headedness makes me believe there is two anyways.

Are you prepared to admit you blundered your way into calling me stupid today, blades?

There is no escape for blad-escape.

I didn't mean? What. Okay. Sorry if you misconstrued it as me saying you're stupid Pizza. You're smart. You're WAY smarter than you're acting right now.

Do you deny that this is suicide if I'm solo scum? So if you're so sure I'm scum, who is my partner?

Arakhor, Riedquat. Can you see how Pizza is taking my words out of context. They think they're at lylo for them, since they already have the massacre weapon and village can't fire it on them, so they're trying to my lynch because I found out their secret.

Why are you continually misconstruing my statement at all? Though you know what. Not only Choxorn's lack of panic but your dog-headedness makes me believe there is two anyways.

This is not the proper sequence of events, blade. All I said before you spewed your partner's existence was that I would shoot choxorn tonight if I was wrong.

How is that being dog-headed? You're the one with the knowledge of how many scums remain.

I didn't mean? What. Okay. Sorry if you misconstrued it as me saying you're stupid Pizza. You're smart. You're WAY smarter than you're acting right now.

I always shoot choxorn the village doctor and pass the massacre weapon onto my partner, laughing at village's inability to stop my partner from killing off all the cleared villagers. It is beyond absurd that choxorn would ever be the lynch, ever.

You can't kill him, this is literally the only way you have of stopping village from being mechanically clear after today. All I have to do is peek Reidquat and the game is over.

Do you deny that this is suicide if I'm solo scum? So if you're so sure I'm scum, who is my partner?

One of Riedquat or BSmith. And I already peeked BSmith.

Why didn't bladescape pretend to have a peek on Askthepizzaguy?

Answer: Because choxorn is the doctor that needs to be removed.

This is an exceedingly simple endgame and you're just howling now.

I might have believed you if you wanted to lynch BSmith today, since you can't use a gun.

Now, you outed yourself beyond all doubt.

Terrible move.

This is not the proper sequence of events, blade. All I said before you spewed your partner's existence was that I would shoot choxorn tonight if I was wrong.

How is that being dog-headed? You're the one with the knowledge of how many scums remain.

No, the dog-headedness came afterwards. WHEN did I say the Dogheadedness was before? I'm merely stating that your current state of being is as anti-town and stubborn as I've seen you. You're afraid because your entire plan comes down around you if I get this lynch through.

I always shoot choxorn the village doctor and pass the massacre weapon onto my partner, laughing at village's inability to stop my partner from killing off all the cleared villagers. It is beyond absurd that choxorn would ever be the lynch, ever.

You can't kill him, this is literally the only way you have of stopping village from being mechanically clear after today. All I have to do is peek Reidquat and the game is over.

See, this is where you again present false information. This post is all accurate if you ignore the chance of there being a pizza/Chox scum team.

It is beyond absurd that you're constantly ignoring the chance of Chox being a scum in your plans. That's why it's becoming more and more obvious where your real sympathies lie.

Imo your best move at this point is to simply post lolcats.

I actually concur.

You're a bold-faced (pun intended) bald-headed liar. What plan do I have other than peeking people and sitting behind doctor protection?

I'm going to call you baldscape from now on.

And I'm not "dog-headed", whatever that even means, because my villagery lolcats are infinitely superior to your wolfy ones.

Even if you were successful in lynching choxorn, I always kill you tonight, and your partner is pretty much outed at this point anyway.

So....

You're a bold-faced (pun intended) bald-headed liar. What plan do I have other than peeking people and sitting behind doctor protection?

I'm going to call you baldscape from now on.

And I'm not "dog-headed", whatever that even means, because my villagery lolcats are infinitely superior to your wolfy ones.

Even if you were successful in lynching choxorn, I always kill you tonight, and your partner is pretty much outed at this point anyway.

So....

You're literally outlining why this is suicide for Wolf-Bladescape.

Also I resent that nickname.

In fact. If you're so sure I'm scum, can't you lynch Chox and leave town with the wise words to win the game? Because you apparently have my partner 'outed', surely there isn't any risk for you at all?

Here's me completely owning baldscape:

Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't murder me, I'm the pizzaguy-man.

You're literally outlining why this is suicide for Wolf-Bladescape.

Also I resent that nickname.

In the interest of playing fair, I will instead call you boldscape.

You are bold for trying this move, but it is out of desperation so it's not even a major risk.

In fact. If you're so sure I'm scum, can't you lynch Chox and leave town with the wise words to win the game? Because you apparently have my partner 'outed', surely there isn't any risk for you at all?

Why go from being 100% sure tonight to being only 90% sure and needlessly dead?

It is the end for you, my blade master.

Can't even find proper lolcats to keep up with me. Your feeble lolcatting skills are no match for the power of the dark side.

Top Bottom