• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Why would you need a partner? I'd hope there's only one scum left now.

Didn't you say you weren't going to use the Massacre Weapon, ATPG? If you're willing to do so, why didn't you kill Bladescape last night?

Why would you need a partner? I'd hope there's only one scum left now.

So if I'm claiming a confirm scum scry in a 6-way, and I was only scum left... Isn't that suicide? That's literally suicide. I'm asking Pizza who my partner is because HE should know that I need a partner if this was to be a legitimate play. He knows me better than to assume I'd throw away my life.

There is literally no world where I am solo scum. I am either 1 of 2, or I am quite obviously town.

Hahahaha, thanks for telling us how many are left. I appreciate that.

You aren't this stupid. Pizza, are you scum? Are you/Chox a thing? Did you really cheat on me when I left? I thought we had a thing Pizza. I really did. This hurts, you know.

Guys, I'm tempted to random vote this round...

The only person I'm not suspecting is Arakhor so perhaps he is scum and for me he can get away with it, the rest of you... I don't know and that is scary!

The things disconcerting me are the points bladescape is making about choxorn, those are the only things worth two and a half drunk neurons work I've made the entire game, chox and scapey in the day one mini wagon, and spaceman confirming choxorn as doctor the night of winston's kill... two proto-thoughts nobody gave a rat ass when I shared them... and now are the proof of choxorn scuminess :(

Choxorn in the other hand with the counter argument If I'm scum I try to look more townie is also disconcerting because when he is protown he is generally almost easily identifiable, not the impression I got from him the entire game...

Atpg's behavior in thread is typical townie, but you never know with him and also why on earth we haven't seen the massacre weapon in action? That really is a valid point from bladescape, what were you waiting for? To get killed or what?

Also Bsmith for Colonel

choxorn . And I'll accept.

Sorry not much more time right now due to that pesky RL.

So if I'm claiming a confirm scum scry in a 6-way, and I was only scum left... Isn't that suicide? That's literally suicide. I'm asking Pizza who my partner is because HE should know that I need a partner if this was to be a legitimate play. He knows me better than to assume I'd throw away my life.

There is literally no world where I am solo scum. I am either 1 of 2, or I am quite obviously town.

You were one of the consensus top scum picks yesterday before you made the scry claim, and you knew that. If you're already going down, making a false scry claim might buy you some time.

You were one of the consensus top scum picks yesterday before you made the scry claim, and you knew that. If you're already going down, making a false scry claim might buy you some time.

It also 100% ensures my death if I'm alone. No matter how low the chance of survival is, taking it to 0% is the dumbest thing a scum can do.

Also. Top scumpick? You mean Pizza trying to brute-force it while BSmith/Ried/Arakhor felt it was off. Turns out they had reason to.

It also 100% ensures my death if I'm alone. No matter how low the chance of survival is, taking it to 0% is the dumbest thing a scum can do.

I've seen scum make crazier moves than this. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I've seen scum make crazier moves than this. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

If any scum puts themselves in a 100% death situation over a 90% death situation, then there's something wrong with them. Desperation plays should never be 100% death situations.

In other news:
>Scum insisting it's possible that the move against them is a desperation play.

In other news, scum insisting that their fake scan result is not a desperation play.

But maybe you really do have a partner, what do I know?

Top Bottom