NOTW XLV: The DOOM Project [Sign-Up Thread]

But the deal with the GM is that Zack will be Mafia Godfather and I'll be the Consig… PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. CARRY ON.

Uuuuh, that sounded sooo "The Godfather"... I love that movie, it's my all-time favourite. :)

I join my first mafia game. What can possibly go wrong?!

I join my first mafia game. What can possibly go wrong?!

Everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING. :evil:

But you'll soon realise that on your own. ;)

My friend? I get it, he's a plant, cunningly disguised as a newbie last minute player. I see through your nefarious scheme, Mr Host, and this "friend" will be dealt with accordingly.

Uuuuh, that sounded sooo "The Godfather"... I love that movie, it's my all-time favourite. :)
The book is better than the films. Johnny Fontane, hell yeah!
My friend? I get it, he's a plant, cunningly disguised as a newbie last minute player. I see through your nefarious scheme, Mr Host, and this "friend" will be dealt with accordingly.
Death to the newbies, death to the newbies!

Just because he only designed 1%, doesn't mean he didn't get to see the other 99%.

Why should 1% of the designers not be able to play 99% of the game?

#OccupyCFCMafia

(You asked for it. :p)

BTW, where is Pizza? He hasn't been around even for the games currently going on.

Aaah. Very interesting.

THE ROSTER IS NOW FULL.

Here is the game plan:

The game thread will open tomorrow morning -- perhaps as early as 7 AM EST. The reason I am opening it tomorrow is because I want the first day to last longer (60 hours) so thus it will carry into Sunday evening.

Role PMs may be sent tonight; however, withhold all posting concerning the game until after I start up the main game.

Best of luck, folks!

Apart from that bizarre sub plot about Sonny's girl and the doctor.
Bizarre, but RL stuff is way weirder than that, actually. Although Coppola refused to film all that because he was creeped out.
THE ROSTER IS NOW FULL.

Here is the game plan:

The game thread will open tomorrow morning -- perhaps as early as 7 AM EST. The reason I am opening it tomorrow is because I want the first day to last longer (60 hours) so thus it will carry into Sunday evening.

Role PMs may be sent tonight; however, withhold all posting concerning the game until after I start up the main game.

Best of luck, folks!
Why not start the thread only after you've sent all Role PMs?

Use the new thread function, plan all posts, use preview, then save to text w/notepad, rinse and repeat, post it all togetherin less than ten minutes when you're actually there.

Well, it's definitely NSFW, but so is most of the book to be honest.

Why not start the thread only after you've sent all Role PMs?

Use the new thread function, plan all posts, use preview, then save to text w/notepad, rinse and repeat, post it all togetherin less than ten minutes when you're actually there.

Role PMs and the posts are already created. There's only one minor thing left to do, but I have to wait until I am home from work to complete it. I was going to send them tonight to ease the suspense a bit.

Actually, now that I think about it, I may just launch the thread tonight, and keep the deadline Sunday afternoon.

Top Bottom