NWolfNES I: The Greenskins, home edition

@NW -sweet man. It was really cool to get in your head. Now that i'm there, I respect it an I'll be on board :D

I match what you want, I just need to read up more (I'm stuck on an iPhone)

Ok, this looks fun and I've been meaning to join for a little while, so here's my app, I hope I got it right...

Name: Gartog
Professions: NONE

Social status
Position in clan:
Military: None
Farmers: None
Hunters: None
Craftsmen: None
Shamans: None
Builders: None

Followers: none
Gold: 0
Property: none
Equipment: none
Resources: none

Knowledge: -
Fame: Not known
Respect: Not respected
Training: pitiful weakling, uneducated

Short bio: Gartog is an orc. For now, there is nothing very remarkable about him. Perhaps his destiny will lead him to greatness, but more than likely, it will continue to lead him down the path of obscurity.

you can give him two actions to attempt also.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the human raid? Otherwise, we who care should start discussing strategy.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the human raid? Otherwise, we who care should start discussing strategy.

My understanding is that once our commoners know where the enemy is, they are just going to run in like a mass of stupid orcs.

So we need to keep the commoners in reserve somehow so they don’t ruin things for us.

I suggest:

1) strike at 1h before dawn.

2) use Chill Bill and his followers to locate the human perimeter guard and disable it

3) Lead two units of warriors (led by two different immortals) in a wide flanking maneuver on each side of the human camp. Hunters go with these warriors too.

4) have our general (Ugag?) along with some immortals that aren’t leading the warriors lead the commoners. Have Ugug sound a horn and lead the mass of commoners at the enemy camp.

5) while the enemy is getting ready to face the commoners, strike with the warriors on each flank. Hopefully this happens before the commoners arrive so the commoners won’t have to serve as shock forces.

6) Have hunters (and archers) fire at enemies trying to escape the press of mellee or run away. If the enemy obliges with a stand up fight, try to flank further to the enemy rear and fire into that last exposed component of the enemy camp. Otherwise, just fire very carefully or join in melee.

I agree with your plan. Additionally, we have 5 trained warriors. I think they should go two each with the flanking parties and one "Lieutenant" under the Warchief in the main force. They should be able to focus the chaos enough to make the commoners effective.

I could take one of the Warrior units in Part three of Immac's plan

If Stoll or others do no object let us put these two in command of the right and left wings. Ugag in command of the center and myself in command of the hunters/archers? a'right?

No objections made.

Go kick their asses, soldiers.

Luke (Heaclius 49) has 75% 75% advanced fighting, basic fighting and 3 followers.

Maxwell (Badunoff) has Basic Fighting.

Ugag (hbar) has Basic fighting, 75% basic spear, and 2 followers, one of which is a warrior.

Watepchu (Anonymoose) would be useful to bring along to heal our wounded soldiers with his healing herbs and advanced knowledge of herbs.

Xialo (Cull) has basic fighting.

Chill Bill (immac) has basic archery (50%) and a trio of followers.

Gorrik (Vert) has basic fighting.

Gaarth (RPAdvantage) has basic fighting and 4 followers (three of which are pregnant)

Gurtak Strongfist (andis-1) has 50% basic fighting.

And for these reasons these individuals should all go on the raid. So, looks like the vote went through. If you are on this list, you should include combat orders for your character.

Due to my poor luck, I do not seem to have a weapon at the moment. If I am to be drafted, would anybody be so kind as to lend me one?

Due to my poor luck, I do not seem to have a weapon at the moment. If I am to be drafted, would anybody be so kind as to lend me one?

You all can use village property (weapons and spears) to defend yourself.

Final revised orders for the raid:

1. Lead armies to gory glory. (I know it's only going to be a small troop). Primary goals will be: Deprive humans of weapons and armor, Kill humans, bring back all their food and supplies

2. In the village continue to use the charms of Gaarth for a specific purpose Northen Wolf already knows about.

Followers: Continue spreading word of the glory that is Gaarth, especially among lady followers about Gaarth's potency, and among craftsorcs, particularly leather workers.

Ugag think if raid go well, we should capture humans as slaves. If they want to go home, let them on condition that human village pay tax and allow access to caravan. :lol:

Please note that some of you have not voted.

Very well.

Ambush Proposal

A force lead by Chill Bill and Ugag will attack the human camp situated somewhere in the forest. If this proposal passes, all orcs that have more than "Basic Fighting Skill" will be forced to join in on the attack against the humans. Failure to do so will have severe consequences.

-Ayes: Chill Bill, Ugag, Stoll.

Nays: ....

Proposal for an Emissary to Bloodoak tribe is accepted- anybody want to volunteer?

Hunters, if they are not busy helping set up the ambush, will hunt in the forest. It's what they do best.

Farmers will get 40 commoners to help with the farming

Builders will get the rest of the commoner's help in their construction business.
-The method of getting the villager's opinion on what buildings to build isn't working. So here's my proposal: all villagers will get 3 points which they may spend on the building choice to show their support. The builders will then build the buildings starting with the one that had the most number of points.

My Choice:
2 points on sleeping quarters large enough to house 90 people.
1 point on a tannery.

Fisherman will only get guards AFTER we succeed with the ambush.

Do you realy want to give your shamanic and brutally evil kind overseer so much power?

---------------
Slavery is accepted among Orcs, in fact many tribes use slaves that are originate from goblin, gnome or other races, including human. However, current battle plan will capture few (if any?) humans.

Chill Bill volunteers to head the diplomatic party to the Bloodoak (or to take part in it if others are interesting in coming). (after the raid)

Revised Orders:
1. Join the raiding party. Try to get a better weapon during battle (preferably sword), but this is secondary.
2. After the raid, plant flax seeds.

Top Bottom