1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NWolfNES I: The Greenskins, home edition

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Northen Wolf, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Why spend our gold on things we can craft in the village. I agree with buying chickens, then we can get breeding them and raising numbers.

Gold should only be spent on things we cannot make ourselves. Better to save it than IMO waste it.

2. hbar

hbar Constant

Ugag wonder, how we make axes and picks with no mine or forge? I agree with Stoll's proposal, we have plenty muscle but little tool. This way, we make plenty of trinkets for next caravan.

3. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

The traveler slowly began to stir awake, coughing weakly and spitting dirt out of his mouth. There is activity in the village before him. Struggling to his feat, the Orc brushes off some of the more obvious mud on his body and clothing, then walks forward into the bustling community.

4. Northen Wolf

Northen Wolf Young Hunter

You would get ~220 coins from Goblins and ~110 coins if you trade with Caravan. You have an immortal going to goblin lands (Chill Bill), he and his followers could trade with friendly non important goblin settlements. Other option would be asking goblins to send their caravan and third option I can think of would be sending gold with current caravan and getting it back next summer.

5. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Wait for the gobbos to change coin!

6. RPAdvantage

RPAdvantage Warlord

What is our village population?

7. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Eh, just around 340 if my memory serves me right.

8. RPAdvantage

RPAdvantage Warlord

Looks like we'll be short shelter again this year, any plans on that?

9. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

The builders must set it as a priority to get everyone shelter for the coming winter...

10. RPAdvantage

RPAdvantage Warlord

Buildings cost gold now...

11. Northen Wolf

Village will gain some coin every turn. It's about 0,5 gold per villagers * % depending of roll.

12. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Chill Bill can go to the goblin lands and trade with friendly non-important goblin tribes on our tribe's behalf if the overseer or shamans request it.

13. hbar

hbar Constant

Ugag still willing to lead expedition to undead village with sha-mans if they interested, but if I not hear anything from them, Ugag assume they not want go.

14. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Ugag, please, remember that we don't really know if they are hostile or not.

We really don't want to know whether or not they have a Superweapon Surprise in store for us :p.

In any case, we seem to have an agreement that we will not exchange the Imperial Coin to the Goblin Caravan? If so, I will allow Chill Bill to carry it to wherever he wishes to journey in order to find a better exchange price.

If we do this, than we will not have much money to buy all the things we I need want. Chickens, I believer, is a must because it is impossible to get them by any other means, but mining tools...hmm...

Perhaps 4 Chickens and 2 Mining tools would work?

15. hbar

hbar Constant

If we not want to study undead village, then Ugag think we should destroy it while we have help. I volunteer to lead our soldiers to victory!

16. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

OKay, please add to my orders:

Spend all the money on goblin hookers and claim later that i lost it
    (i found a good picture for this but decided not to post it because i don't want to get banned; here's a secret for the kids: keep safe (image) search on moderate- do not turn it off!)

Exchange the coins.

17. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Yeah, I was wary of entrusting you with the coins because I could TOTALLY see you doing that XD.

Stoll Orders:

Buy a Crafting Tool from the Caravan. (Do I need to make a diplo for this?)

-Spend some more time with the female crafter, crafting things such as these so that they will hunt down and destroy any fools stupid enough to approach our village....

Just kidding, just craft some mining tools in anticipation of the rising demand of mining tools by the miners.

-Organize the harvesting efforts with the commoners.

18. Northen Wolf

Immac Don't search "stupid digimon evolution" with 'safe search' off.

This is private shopping, right? Post with village decisions is not completed yet, correct? As usual, you have one extra day to completely decide what Gor' wishes to build/do.

Orders due Thursday (I'll accept orders on Friday too, but there is a chance your Orc will act on its own will).

Overseer has until Saturday to post and decide what village of Gor' should do.

19. Northen Wolf

OOC: Sry, did not notice.

Shamans have been busy, with all this chaos and trading. We are willing to study the undead village, but we can only spare one of us to come with you. However, extreme caution should be taken, as undead are often not very agressive, when their leaders are not around. But this village seems to be completely peaceful and mimic standard village behaviour.

If we can, We will study the area for powerful artifacts. But our scholar will need constant protection.

20 Soldiers are awaiting your decision. Should you decide to attack, send us a message and we will gain battlefield experience together. Of course, we will share loot fairly.

20. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Redcloak's Orders

After recovering his strength, he will set out into the woods and not return until he has hunted enough to bring back enough meat for a feast. After this, he shall go out and assist in further hunts along with the other hunters of the village, working to build a name for himself.