NWolfNES I: The Greenskins, home edition

Why spend our gold on things we can craft in the village. I agree with buying chickens, then we can get breeding them and raising numbers.

Gold should only be spent on things we cannot make ourselves. Better to save it than IMO waste it.

Why spend our gold on things we can craft in the village. I agree with buying chickens, then we can get breeding them and raising numbers.

Gold should only be spent on things we cannot make ourselves. Better to save it than IMO waste it.
Ugag wonder, how we make axes and picks with no mine or forge? I agree with Stoll's proposal, we have plenty muscle but little tool. This way, we make plenty of trinkets for next caravan.

The traveler slowly began to stir awake, coughing weakly and spitting dirt out of his mouth. There is activity in the village before him. Struggling to his feat, the Orc brushes off some of the more obvious mud on his body and clothing, then walks forward into the bustling community.

Economic Policies for today!

Spoiler for village property :
Food: 40% of what is needed to survive next winter.
Wood: very low!
Gold: 120 Horde Coins
Ores: some stone,
Bars: 10 poor quality iron bars (1 bar=1 item), some rocks piled in village square
Crafts: Why would you need crafts?
Misc goods: 30 crafts

Equipment
Hunting equipment: 20 (one per hunter) (short bows and arrows, javelins)
Crafting equipment: 30 (one per craftsman)
Building equipment: 25
Fishing equipment: 10 fishing spears, 10 fishing nets
Woodcutting equipment: 25 axes (suitable for self-defense too)
Arms: 80 spears, 15 poor-quality short swords, 14 med quality fighting axes,
Armor: 10 small wooden shields
Valuables: 3 bags of pearls, 15 amulets, 5 bags containing many small statues of orcs sitting, 30 crafts
Misc:
48 units of leather (mostly small-critters and boar, few sheep hides)
140 winter suits (only workers and warriors who wear a suit can go outside during winter - suits are clans property and everyone has right to use them.)

Animals
37 sheep
15 untamed boars

Village property

3 large sleeping houses (each designed to fit 50 orcs but can fit 80 orcs in times of need),
1 small sleeping house (each designed to fit 15-20 orcs, but can fit 40 orcs), used by Elders only. Stoll uses this house to sleep.
Medium healing hut
Medium tannery
Shaman hut
1 poor quality house that functions as granary + tool shed.
Medium-sized, medium-quality Stockade (used for herding sheep and boar).
+ Scary looking pikes, sharpened stick and sharpened bones around the village (to defend against bird creatures, but makes village look more "scary")
Broken Monolith Stone
Archery range
50% of mining camp

Equipment
6 (Med) Short swords
13 (Damaged or poor quality) Short swords

Armor
5 (Med) Iron shields
8 (Low) Iron Shields
9 (Damaged or poor quality) Iron Shields
4 (low) Wooden shields

5 (Low) Iron chainmail
2 (Med) Iron chainmail
8 (Damaged or poor quality) Iron chainmail
4 (Med) Leather armor
5 (Damaged or poor quality) Leather armor

Misc
4 units of Cloth, (uncolored, 4 units = enough for tent to fit 3 people)
3 small wooden chests
1 small iron chest
320 imperial coins – imperium uses these to pay wages, convert rate to The Horde Coins is 0,75 imperial coins for 1 The Horde coin.
45 units of leather
30 units of metal-scraps – It represents metal scraps that were considered 'too broken' to be used. Skilled smith could restore quite many weapons/shields/armor from these scraps, while one can simply smelt them back into iron bars

Now we obviously don't need 320 imperial coins, I don't see any use we have for them aside from trophies. Therefore, I suggest we convert it to 240 horde coins. That should give us some money to buy several items of importance.
Empire uses imperial coins as a form of currency. Horde uses Horde Coins as currency. Traders are willing to offer 1 horde coin for 3 imperial coins exchange rate, you could get better rate from goblins, but it takes a season for them to arrive here, while you could exchange money with traders this season.
You would get ~220 coins from Goblins and ~110 coins if you trade with Caravan. You have an immortal going to goblin lands (Chill Bill), he and his followers could trade with friendly non important goblin settlements. Other option would be asking goblins to send their caravan and third option I can think of would be sending gold with current caravan and getting it back next summer.

First off! Axes: As a horde economic manager may say "We require more lumber." Having more axes will enable us to equip more loggers which will give us more wood!

I suggest we use 100 village gold to buy 5 new axes from the caravan.
Woodcutters
Woodcutter were hit hardest by this sickness – as woodcutter faction relies on commoners as workforce. Those few non sick commoners who were up with the task of chopping and carrying wood worked very hard but many hurt themselves during work.
-Woodcutting jobs less popular among commoners

Wait for the gobbos to change coin!

Eh, just around 340 if my memory serves me right.

The builders must set it as a priority to get everyone shelter for the coming winter...

Buildings cost gold now...
Village will gain some coin every turn. It's about 0,5 gold per villagers * % depending of roll.

Chill Bill can go to the goblin lands and trade with friendly non-important goblin tribes on our tribe's behalf if the overseer or shamans request it.

Ugag still willing to lead expedition to undead village with sha-mans if they interested, but if I not hear anything from them, Ugag assume they not want go.

Ugag still willing to lead expedition to undead village with sha-mans if they interested, but if I not hear anything from them, Ugag assume they not want go.

Ugag, please, remember that we don't really know if they are hostile or not.

We really don't want to know whether or not they have a Superweapon Surprise in store for us :p.

In any case, we seem to have an agreement that we will not exchange the Imperial Coin to the Goblin Caravan? If so, I will allow Chill Bill to carry it to wherever he wishes to journey in order to find a better exchange price.

If we do this, than we will not have much money to buy all the things we I need want. Chickens, I believer, is a must because it is impossible to get them by any other means, but mining tools...hmm...

Perhaps 4 Chickens and 2 Mining tools would work?

We offer 20 young warriors to help you with wiping out undead military outpost.

If we not want to study undead village, then Ugag think we should destroy it while we have help. I volunteer to lead our soldiers to victory!

OKay, please add to my orders:

Spend all the money on goblin hookers and claim later that i lost it
(i found a good picture for this but decided not to post it because i don't want to get banned; here's a secret for the kids: keep safe (image) search on moderate- do not turn it off!)

Exchange the coins.

OKay, please add to my orders:

Spend all the money on goblin hookers and claim later that i lost it
(i found a good picture for this but decided not to post it because i don't want to get banned; here's a secret for the kids: keep safe (image) search on moderate- do not turn it off!)

Exchange the coins.

Yeah, I was wary of entrusting you with the coins because I could TOTALLY see you doing that XD.

Stoll Orders:

Buy a Crafting Tool from the Caravan. (Do I need to make a diplo for this?)

-Spend some more time with the female crafter, crafting things such as these so that they will hunt down and destroy any fools stupid enough to approach our village....

Just kidding, just craft some mining tools in anticipation of the rising demand of mining tools by the miners.

-Organize the harvesting efforts with the commoners.

Immac Don't search "stupid digimon evolution" with 'safe search' off.

Buy a Crafting Tool from the Caravan. (Do I need to make a diplo for this?)

This is private shopping, right? Post with village decisions is not completed yet, correct? As usual, you have one extra day to completely decide what Gor' wishes to build/do.

Orders due Thursday (I'll accept orders on Friday too, but there is a chance your Orc will act on its own will).

Overseer has until Saturday to post and decide what village of Gor' should do.

If we not want to study undead village, then Ugag think we should destroy it while we have help. I volunteer to lead our soldiers to victory!
OOC: Sry, did not notice.

Shamans have been busy, with all this chaos and trading. We are willing to study the undead village, but we can only spare one of us to come with you. However, extreme caution should be taken, as undead are often not very agressive, when their leaders are not around. But this village seems to be completely peaceful and mimic standard village behaviour.

If we can, We will study the area for powerful artifacts. But our scholar will need constant protection.

20 Soldiers are awaiting your decision. Should you decide to attack, send us a message and we will gain battlefield experience together. Of course, we will share loot fairly.

Redcloak's Orders

After recovering his strength, he will set out into the woods and not return until he has hunted enough to bring back enough meat for a feast. After this, he shall go out and assist in further hunts along with the other hunters of the village, working to build a name for himself.

Top Bottom