Official Civ/Leader Selection

I had this players assigned as leaders of theirs civs

LordParkin Realms Beyond
Kloreep WePlayCiv
Manolo Spanish Apolyton
Filon Civplayers
2metraninja CivFanatics

the reamining civ i need at least one user to register at aptmod.com to assign as leader of each civ

Leaders can add new co-leaders at this option at your game panel at the "usefull-Leaders" option at the toolbar

I just registered on the site.

I registered as Moineau Civfr for Civfr.

I guess i have to wait some admin link my account with my leader, right?

yours. Waiting for civforum.de, CivFr and UniversCiv leaders

The Team Captain of UniversCiv is on holidays..

From his signature: Holiday until July 17th ->uciv.isdg2@gmail.com

I think you have to send an email to their team account to get someone to register on the site.

Magno will do it when he's around. Not all the leader/civ names have been translated. I think Hulkmusclor is the correct one, since it says Guillermo de Orange there, but I am not taking my chances. Assigning you to the wrong team could possibly be a bad idea. ;)

Lol yeah true. Hulk is one of our player yes. Gona ask them to log with Civfr in their name.

I registered as "Regis" for civforum.de
done

I see two login, "Moineau Civfr" and "Moineau_ Civfr" I use the first one. Done.

Now, login into aptmod.com you will see your leader in this game. Remember to assign co-leaders at usefull-leaders
If need some help, just ask for it :b:

done

I see two login, "Moineau Civfr" and "Moineau_ Civfr" I use the first one. Done.

Now, login into aptmod.com you will see your leader in this game. Remember to assign co-leaders at usefull-leaders
If need some help, just ask for it :b:

Thank you, all sounds good. But what's the purpose of this? i didnt understand for what we can use this.

Thank you, all sounds good. But what's the purpose of this? i didnt understand for what we can use this.

basically... its a civstats reloaded... You can see lot of you civ info cities, units, techs, investigations, labs, espionage and lot of stuff in the webpage without the need of login into the game. This will be usefull to those who do not enter the game but still wants to know whats going on

I don't see where I can add members. Only Co-Leaders?
hmm.. what are the difference between members and co-leaders? :confused:

i mean... a co-leader its someone of you team that can access all the info from the webpage and will recive the change of turn email advice and so on...

you can add co-leaders/members of your team at this option :

basically... its a civstats reloaded... You can see lot of you civ info cities, units, techs, investigations, labs, espionage and lot of stuff in the webpage without the need of login into the game. This will be usefull to those who do not enter the game but still wants to know whats going on

Oh okay. I guess others civs doesnt see all theses informations?

Oh okay. I guess others civs doesnt see all theses informations?

no, of course not. Each civ access its own info. And co-leader of your civ will access the same info you see... now, as theres not even one city yet, theres no much info to show... but just let the first turns roll on to see it working

Is it possible to disable some options at the aptmod site for this game? The "end turn" button in particular comes to mind. I don't see what purpose that will serve in this game, apart from allowing the opportunity for curious new members to accidentally mess up the game and create unnecessary reload requests.

Is it possible to disable some options at the aptmod site for this game? The "end turn" button in particular comes to mind. I don't see what purpose that will serve in this game, apart from allowing the opportunity for curious new members to accidentally mess up the game and create unnecessary reload requests.

yes, its possible. I understand your point. What I can do it that this botton only be visible for the leader and not the co-leaders. Its that fine?

I guess so, though it would be my preference not to see it at all.

Another issue: when I click the magnifying glass on another civ (in the player login page), I can see the civics that other civs are in. This information certainly should not be available for nations you haven't met.

Also, in case you missed it in the other thread: the "war weariness" of different teams is visible on the same page. I don't understand why this information is there at all. It should not be available at any time, since it would allow you to deduce e.g. when combats are taking place between other nations, and roughly how many troops were lost on both sides.

This Mod is awesome! I can see inside all the Team RB cities and even see what cut of underwear their girlfriends have on!:p And I havent even started putting espionge points on them yet!

:sarcasm:

I actually havent even looked at the web capabilities of the Mod yet, and I doubt most players will... still... seems like an awe -inspiring feat Manolo. I actually am a little proud that our game is finally introducing it to a larger community and a little sad that it wasnt well known before this:(

Anyway, we have it now. Here's to the journey :cheers:

Top Bottom