On the Floor of the Senate

I'm sorry to say that there just simply isn't enough interest in this game to continue. Thank you for those of you who signed up! Maybe I'll try again in a few months.

Well I'm still very interested in this game. If we can get some more people signed up, I'd be more than happy to continue.

Honestly I never considered it, but it will already be ahistorical so I don't see why women couldn't become senators.

Sorry, been sick in bed due to PAX and I wasn't able to check up on this. I'm not sure if i will have time to continue doing this. I'll get back to you.

For those not keeping track, here are the members so far:

Absoluti Valerius Magna
Portugus Valerius Tiberium
Bazilius Valerius Ahenobarbus

Sunsnus Cornelius Cincinnatus

Gustavus Fabius Romulus
Emilia Fabia Secunda
Belisarius Fabius Aelius

Somebody needs to represent the Claudii.

Currently I am considering Gurra99 and sunsnap as inactive due to in thread comments or lack thereof. Hopefully the next person to join will join as a Claudii or a Fabii. Once the game begins wholesale I think we may attract more people. It shouldn't be a problem if those families join late because it's not as though only a few turns will prevent them from winning entirely.

Due to sickness I'm unable to go to China, and will as such have quite a large amount of free time over the next two weeks. I'd be glad to rejoin, if you'll have me. :)

I would like to formally express my interest in joining under the name:

Romulus Claudius Augantine

May the world tremble at the sight of the glory of Rome

Long live the Claudii family! :)

Top Bottom