One City challenge

I've made some changes:
I underlined the UHV's that are already achieved by someone as a proof that it is possible.
I added Maya and Arabia.

Arabia is practically impossible, even if you get the religions in Jerusalem. You will have to load a million times for having Egypt and Carthage alive, and after that hope that they do not collapse till 1300AD(a whooping 70 turns!)

Launched a Spaceship playing as Venice, and realised I'd conquered most of the other civs, so I reloaded back to the point I started building the Apollo Program in the 1870s and went for a conquest victory as well. Was incredibly lucky that the only civ to peace-vassal was Germany.

Spoiler :

I thought OCC would auto raze any city I got via a congress, but I turned out picking up a tiny city in the Mongolian desert!

Spoiler :

The First War

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0228.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0228.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 599
  • Civ4ScreenShot0227.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0227.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 627
  • Civ4ScreenShot0237.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0237.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 539
  • Civ4ScreenShot0239.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0239.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 539
  • Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 541
Nice!

Tlönitte;11065542 said:
I thought OCC would auto raze any city I got via a congress, but I turned out picking up a tiny city in the Mongolian desert!

Flipping cities are not auto-razed in a OCC game. You should always delete the cities that flip to you when your civ appears in the world (except for your capital). And you can participate in a congress, but you should select 'NO REQUEST' in the 'What city shall we ask for?'-screen.

Yeah I kicked them out of Britain in the 1700's, their capital went to New York and they secretly collapsed a few years before the American spawn would have wiped them out.

I shouldve deleted that congress city in mongolia, but I didn't want to tarnish my score by activating worldbuilder..

Does anyone know something about usi? His last activity was almost a year ago. I hope he comes back...

It's a long time since the last post in this thread... let's bring it back to life!

I've won a historical victory as Ethiopia with Usi's strategy.
1 - Use a Great Prophet to bulb Christianity
2 - Raze all European colonies in Africa and
3 - Build a wall of Oromo Warriors/Rifleman around Africa, fortified in Forts

Civ4ScreenShot0065.JPGCiv4ScreenShot0066.JPGCiv4ScreenShot0067.JPG

Hmm, looks like I'm the only one at the forums at the moment

Anyway, I completed a Greece OCC UHV. Did it a lot slower as the 2 previous ones (by Zagoroth and TDK).

Civ4ScreenShot0075.JPG

Hope someone answers, it is really boring to be the only one posting...

Top Bottom