Only two civs remain...

I can accept the argument that HRE makes Europe even more crowded and that Charlemange should not be the leader. But, HRE is not a horrible choice. I would agree that it's not the best choice but let me give examples

Not the best choice- Holy Roman Empire,
Horrible- North Korea, Belize

Now can we all calm down. Holy Roman Empire is not the worse thing they could have went with. Just imagine if they listened to my call for an Antartic Scientist civ.

For the last time Stalin is a Russian Leader. There is no need for Soviets as Russia includes Soviet Russia.

I think the issue most people have is that adding the HRE with Germany and France already in is like adding a California or Texas civ--it's redundant. However, the HRE was at least a politically independent empire for 1,000 years, so its inclusion is not unwarranted. Honestly, I'd have made a different choice, but I'm not in charge. Ultimately I'm okay with it.

yes i'm starting to get used to it, But i can not see what kind of city list there gonna have without changing the French and german city list completely.

and Charlemagne is for me more broken then Frederick with Germany.

BUt what happened to my suggestion of making Germany have 1 Leader for each of it's four stages? Some civs already have 4 leaders. It would be nice to have Bismark, Frederick, Maria Theresa for Austria and Charlemagne for Holy Roman Empire.

Aachen will most likely be the capital, with ancient and Medieval names of French/German cities. Just like the Celts: Lutetia = Paris, Londinium = London.

Aachen will most likely be the capital, with ancient and Medieval names of French/German cities. Just like the Celts: Lutetia = Paris, Londinium = London.

But the thing is these cities have the same names today as at that time! Of course there are cities that were late founded and had a big impact and thus are nowadays capitals but weren't then. But the capitals of the medieval age still exist today. No city has been abandoned. With the Celts you have different names due to different languages (Latin names for the Celts, yes, that's perverse...), you won't have that issue with HRE and Germany/France, we still speak the same language.

it's simply redundant to have a HRE as a civ. Nobody so far gave me a city list for example, or a UB/UU? ...

m

Or a clerk. It was Karl der Große who laid the fundament for german bureaucratism by installing a "empire wide civil service".

hmm. I can see where your going with that, But seriously Bavaria was a better option.
Bavaria? Seriously? Well, as long as they add Texas, Burgundy, Northumbria, Sicily and Hokkaido, then I guess it's an option... :rolleyes:

Bavaria? Seriously? Well, as long as they add Texas, Burgundy, Northumbria, Sicily and Hokkaido, then I guess it's an option... :rolleyes:

Lets not forgot Holland. The Netherlands and Holland are obviously two completely different civs that need separate representation. ;)

Scientist That Lives In Antarctica Empire

Starting Techs: Refrigeration (It's natural down there)

Leader: Scientist That Lives In Antarctica (Lonely/Financial)

UU: Flying Beaker (Replaces ICBM): Only costs 100 hammers
UB: Penguin Village (Replaces Granary): Reveals the hidden Penguin resource!!!! :king:

Scientist That Lives In Antarctica Empire

Starting Techs: Refrigeration (It's natural down there)

Leader: Scientist That Lives In Antarctica (Lonely/Financial)

UU: Flying Beaker (Replaces ICBM): Only costs 100 hammers
UB: Penguin Village (Replaces Granary): Reveals the hidden Penguin resource!!!! :king:

I would vote for this! :goodjob:
where to click?

So here are the civs and leaders one more time:
Leaders:
1.Lincoln
2.Suleiman
3.Pericles
4.Boudica
5.??
6.??
Civs:
1.Netherlands-William of Orange
2.Portugal-Joao
3.Babylon-Hammurabi
4.Sioux/Native Americans-Sitting Bull
5.Sumeria-Gilgamesh
6.Maya-Pacal
7.Holy Roman Empire-Possibly Charlemagne
8.Byzantium-Justinian
9.??
10.??
The question marks mean we don't know or I forget...

Top Bottom