• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Open Spots in NES.

Either you're misrepresenting carmen, or carmen has been lying, because Nuke's updates are, if nothing else, regular and punctual.

Well, not once a year.

He says 2/3s are diplomacies or more, which implies that updates don't occur frequently. And besides, all his nations are filled up, right?

Actually, there is a lot of diplomacy, but the updates also occur at a very fast rate. Updates and diplomacy aren't mutually exclusive- in fact, they encourage each other. There are several nations which are unclaimed, which just formed this turn.

For . .. .. .. . sake Sp, you just spammed about 30 threads with NOTHING but drivel.

That isn't considered spam, it's related topics. MOst are IC things.

Explain to me how your comment above was not spam? In fact dont. it IS spam. Who is that question to? Why wasn't it in the actual thread you are refering to? The opening post states what this thread is for. MODS to advertise their NES. Unless you are posting a link advertising your NES it should not be in here.

Consider this strike 2. Three strikes, and i'll kick you from my NES

Could you please take your flames and your profanity filter circumventions here? This thread is "Open Spots in NES", not "Flame Each Other to Death".

United Kingdom of Great Britain is currently open in my NES. As with several other decent nations.

BirdNES has an opening in Animas, taking over Lucky's nation, and an opening as a 'Lost boy' playing off the main maps. Pm me if you are interested in the 'Lost Boy' nation and post if you are interested in Animas.

SymNES II currently has two (2) NPCs which may be more or less molded to your desire, and the option to create your own as well. I would prefer to fill the NPCs first and then get new entries, but I'll take either. I have nine (9) players currently and I'm looking to bump that up to circa 15-16, so if you're interested, we're glad to have you.

I do plan on joining your NES Symphony, but not untill after update 2, like I said at the start.

Spore the NES just restarted after over a year. the more that join, the better, especially as I am easily keeping up with the drawing. please take 5 minutes out of your life and post a creature!

Hmm, I am thinking about taking Asran in Bird's NES. Is that acceptable, bird?

Hmm, I am thinking about taking Asran in Bird's NES. Is that acceptable, bird?
Absolutely! And this would be a very good time to do so.

Are there any noob-friendly NESes which would have spots open for a complete beginner? (preferably just beginning or not too far into the game)

Try A Brave New World. It just begun with only 2 updates in. I think it's newb-friendly probably because I started NESing in EQ's TWTUD.

Top Bottom