OpenFX Skeleton Tutorial

is there a way to un-collapse all joints at once in the designer and/or animator???. It's very annoying when you have lots and lots of joints to click em all. The only shortcut I've been able to find is in the animator by clicking on the lsat joint of a sequence but then i sometimes move a joint I don't wn't to :(

THANK YOU MUFFINS! :thanx: :hatsoff: :thanx:
Now my stuff can move! :D
Now I'm gonna try to figure out recoil from the other thread. Thank you very much muffins, you're a lifesaver.

Dease said:
is there a way to un-collapse all joints at once in the designer and/or animator???. It's very annoying when you have lots and lots of joints to click em all. The only shortcut I've been able to find is in the animator by clicking on the lsat joint of a sequence but then i sometimes move a joint I don't wn't to :(
I wish I knew :(

Attachments

• HELP.gif
    HELP.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 202
Could you show recoil with the fearsome Muffin Tank?

muffins said:
Make sure that nothing else is selected! It’s the mistake that I most often do :D Press Ctrl – D, if you like, to deselect everything before you use the object selector.
If you press the hide button immediatly after attaching the joints it does the same job, but is quicker. It also stops you from accidently attaching 2 verticies to the same joint, and you can use the object selecter more easily if you're splitting an object between two joints.

Nevermind about the recoil, I figured it out. :D
However, I'm sure some people would like to see recoil explained with the Muffin Tank.

This is an awesome tutorial!

I was wondering...since I'm into making humanoid models - is there anywhere to find a base model (maybe with a skeleton) that people can create from? I've heard other programs have them, but I haven't seen one for OFX yet.

Thanks for the tutorial :thanx:

I see I can learn much of the skeleton stuff from you. I will try to use the new knowlege during the creation of my new foot unit project.

Great tutorial and it is good to see that the tool has so many friends and that they are could aid one another :hatsoff:

Top Bottom