Orcs and Humans Continued

To: the World

After many months of bloodshed and being ignored by Lordaeron and the Northern Alliance alike, but not by Dalaran, we have made peace with the Amani in return for their recognizing the land around our new fortress and cancelling any hostile spells. In the time ahead we will be focusing on developing our magical and military capacity that we may be of paid service to those peoples of Azeroth that are at peace or defending themselves.
Please note in particular our considerable resources of mana, our powerful and numerous heroes (including myself, the Windrunner Sisters and the esteemed phoenix Lo'Rah), our nimble navy and our large number of rangers and advanced siege engines.

Sincere Regards,
- Anasterian Sunstrider

To: Steamwheedle Cartel

As our contract specifies the southeastern portion of the Amani lands as your payment upon a successful conclusion of the war as well as your services lasting till the end of conflict, this war ending in very minor concessions means your service has been fulfilled early (thankfully without casualties), but that you will go unpaid. We offer no apologies for this as we have kept to the agreement, but the Elves are a long-lived people that do not forget. Should the land in question ever fall into our possession for any reason whatsoever, it will be handed over to the Steamwheedle Cartel.

OOC: Well, you can kiss any contracts with the Steamwheedle Cartel in the future goodbye :p

OOC: I'll give each of the (8) grenadiers a shiny gold piece! :)
... then again I suppose just because they're legalist doesn't mean I have an excuse to be...

To: Steamwheedle Cartel
While we have fulfilled the terms of our contract to the letter it has occurred to us that this very early termination of hostilities, and your service in our conflict with the Trolls, does not fulfill the spirit of the contract, and is unfair in regards to your payment not having been secured yet. We will send an envoy with your zeppelins so that we may discuss what magical services to provide in recompense for your martial service.

Less than 24 hrs, folk!

Top Bottom