OT Poster Empires

Wishing to unite with our Caucasus brothers, we formally declare our territorial claims as such:

Furthermore, since the bombing is still going on at such an insufferable rate, I'm declaring that Joecoolyo is committing warcrimes and genocide on my people. Therefore, I plead to all nations, no matter which alliance bloc they are in to help our poor threatened people!

don't worry Virote, my people are sending you some of these:D FN F2000.jpg

Great German Landsknecht Sword.jpg

HOMER Duck's Foot Boxlock Flint Pistol.jpg

TDI Kriss Super V Vector SMG.jpg

Vektor SS-77.jpg

M61 Vulcan.jpg

PF-97.jpg

M79.jpg

Mk 2 hand grenade.jpg

chainsaw.jpg

Well, it worked for Sweden. I guess you can.

Hehehehe... I send a part of my army and open up the west front - not enough to actually take Poland, but enough to keep it busy. Of course, as the war progresses, and more and more Polish die and TLO is forced to keep up the three front war, I push further and further into Poland and Czechoslovakia. Victory is inevitable.

Umm I have Odessa as my port if I can't use the Baltic.

Since Ganglieri is neutral-ish(/inactive) and he should be with me anyway, I go through to the Atlantic via Gibraltar.

edit: MadMan, which one are you again? Sure we are allies.

I reason with the Sheiks of Dubai and Qatar that they gain nothing from this war or this alliance, and are only being used by the rest of the Neo-Ottoman Empire for their wealth.

Next day, Dubai and Qatar, along with Bahrain declare independence.

I want to play, except all land is taken up already. Would anyone be willing to give some land to my emerging nation?

Umm I have Odessa as my port if I can't use the Baltic.

Since Ganglieri is neutral-ish(/inactive) and he should be with me anyway, I go through to the Atlantic via Gibraltar.

edit: MadMan, which one are you again? Sure we are allies.

The Marylander Empire ( the purple parts of America, Mexico, Cuba, Africa, Barbados, Bermuda, Cape Verde and Crimea. Now that is official what can I do to help you?:cool:

@Yared: It's not HC who owns the land you're trespassing through in Europe to get to Poland :)

Yes, it is my ally East Germany. ;)

I want to play, except all land is taken up already. Would anyone be willing to give some land to my emerging nation?

You can take up my vassal state of Middleuropa, or Byzantine's vassal state of Great Romania. :) But you'd automaticaly be in a war with America, Scandinavia, Russia and Ottomans.

Could someone please change Venezula to the Droopy Empire. I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to post a full size map. Oh, and I still say that my army would be able to hold atleast to the canal in Panama. Love can have the rest of Central America (for now), but I just want to keep that much of Panama.

And now for the best part:
After months of bombings from the Bahamas to Florida, it was time. The SRL had most of its military stretched thin from trying to defend so much territory. The Droopy Empire launched an attack on Miami and took most of southern Florida, about as far norht as Orando. They used their jungle trianing in the Amazon to take advantage of the Everglades. The surprise attack was made even more effective by the Droopy Empire's secret new technology. Researchers had found a type of plant that made jungle animlas grow many times their normal size. The Army had been training specially bread super-animals for years in preparatoin for war with the SRL.

(I hope that last part isn't too horribly farfetched. If you all want, I can throw that part of the story out.)

This is where we are at, including rebels.

Mexican rebels are not fully wiped out, plus you have Mexican Drug Lords who are not seen on the map fighting against you as well.

Top Bottom