Party

Do you party?

• Total voters
heh, a friends party got busted up last night. Now he can't go to prom or anywhere else, which sucks. There was a ton of booze, like four sixty packs, three thirty packs and two things of vodka.

So there, party goers. When you party and get caught, life sucks :D I'll ignore the fact that most of you can drink legally for the moment.

No, I didn't go ;)

So there, party goers. When you party and get caught, life sucks :D

Yeah, it sucks when you're a dumbass high school kid who can't throw a party without attracting too much (bad) attention.:D

:cool: \m/ :cool:

The ability to headbang properly is much more important than dancing. :D

I'd say learning an skill important for aesthetic perfection is more important than brain damage, myself.

Are you saying you wholeheartedly agree? :p Because your ambiguous sentence includes that interpretation (so long as headbanging includes an aesthetic perfection, which I think it can)

Drinking makes you more creative too. I guess that would get you closer to aesthetic perfection and brain damage aswell.

So there, party goers. When you party and get caught, life sucks :D I'll ignore the fact that most of you can drink legally for the moment.

Or, you can drink illegally and not get caught. :smug:

I bet it would be fun to get caught too. Running from the cops drunk en masse would be a laugh. You'd only get a warning or something right?

Worst case scenario you spend a night in jail, you're not a man 'til you've done that so you may as well get it out of the way early in life. You'd sleep better if you were drunk too.

I bet it would be fun to get caught too. Running from the cops drunk en masse would be a laugh.
Actually it was his mom that caught him. Neighbors called his dad who called his mom (they're divorced) who broke up the party. No cops involved, which is good. Mom was supposed to be driving to a more northern city for skiing or something and his Dad was in Mexico.
You'd only get a warning or something right?
A warning... or an MIC which screws up driving a ton and is a pretty big fine for a high schooler.

heh, a friends party got busted up last night. Now he can't go to prom or anywhere else, which sucks. There was a ton of booze, like four sixty packs, three thirty packs and two things of vodka.

No, I didn't go ;)

That is a beyond-lame sounding party. I bet they were being really sweet and playing sweet bro games like pong and flipcup with that "massive" amount of alcohol they probably stole from some gas station.

Actually it was his mom that caught him. Neighbors called his dad who called his mom (they're divorced) who broke up the party. No cops involved, which is good. Mom was supposed to be driving to a more northern city for skiing or something and his Dad was in Mexico.
A warning... or an MIC which screws up driving a ton and is a pretty big fine for a high schooler.

Man, that's not "getting caught" :sad:

What age is your friend? His mom can stop him going to prom?!

That is a beyond-lame sounding party. I bet they were being really sweet and playing sweet bro games like pong and flipcup with that "massive" amount of alcohol they probably stole from some gas station.
Monopoly actually ;)

What age is your friend? His mom can stop him going to prom?!
16. And she can try :mischief:

16. And she can try :mischief:

Yeah that what I was thinking. You'd have to be a pretty heartless mother to stop your son from going to the prom.

Top Bottom