1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by Leugi, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Leugi

Leugi Supreme Libertador

The Provincias Unidas del Rio dela Plata with José de San Martín as its leader are here at last (after 2 years xD)
    The mod includes an alternate map. Check User_Settings_RiodelaPlata.sql to change.

Steam Workshop | Direct Download

retrocity5, Stef09, TPangolin and 2 others like this.
  2. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

This is awesome, can't wait to try!!! Is it also compatible with JFD's CiD and ExCE, since I do see Cul Div and RtP mentioned?

3. OrderofOlav

OrderofOlav King of Procrastination

Super awesome! I was really anticipating José de San Martine, finally we have another Argentina! And the mechanics sound interesting and different, pushing you to micromanage. Thank you!

4. tmxk2012917

tmxk2012917 Prince

cool!!!!!!!!!!!

May I looking forward to Eva's update next?

5. yerbinho

yerbinho Chieftain

Congratulations! nice to see an Argentina civ based on San Martin! brutaaaaal!

6. yerbinho

yerbinho Chieftain

Wow this civ, without a a doubt, it's my new favourite! congrats again! only two small notes: you need to save the game and load again for enact both decisions ,otherwise don't appear on enactable decisions (having the necessary requirements).Yerba mate (i like mate) gives one more food for all the cities when any of these cities are celebrating WLTKD (not sure if this is intentional)

7. yerbinho

yerbinho Chieftain

Oh, my apologies! yerbamate works perfect ,it works with golden ages,i was wrong!!!

8. Jarula

Jarula King

Does the Argentina work with Vox?

9. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

No, I suppose, there wasn't any VOX when Argentina was released. Rio de la Plata: also no (I suppose) as no CBP-compatibility was stated in release note. CP should be OK.

10. Jarula

Jarula King

Oh no I mean the new argentina

11. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

CP should be OK. Full VOX - idk.

12. Pythoner06

Pythoner06 Chieftain

13. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

14. Pythoner06

Pythoner06 Chieftain

Thank you very much bro, it worked!.

15. Tomatekh

Tomatekh Sahib-i-Qirani

If I have to guess, I'd say the load order changed which is why it was working before but not since you added new (my mods). Nothing in the Kuikuro or Spy mod interact with Calendar, so I don't think its something specific introduced by my mods. However, it might be the references set by the Spy mod changed the load order in such a way that whatever mod is the problem is now loading after PeC instead of before (or the game is just completely ignoring references and doing a random order, like it does for no reason). You can try to force PeC to load last with your current set of mods and see if it makes a difference.

16. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

Thanks, already suspected as much that's why I took post down... just one question then: how do you force a mod (PeC) to load last?

17. Tomatekh

Tomatekh Sahib-i-Qirani

Well, I mean, technically you can't because references/dependencies are supposed to work, but usually if you deactivate the mod and reactive it. it will load at the end of your mod list (or the more extreme unsubscribe/uninstall and then resubscribe/reinstall so its the last mod added to your game and activated).

Stef09 likes this.
  18. ldvhl

ldvhl ніщо

Also the CiV load order is based initially on the order they were added to the mod folder.

19. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

Hmmm... I re-installed PeC and disabled the Great Spy mod, but still I get no Festival at Calendar. Don't believe I installed/updated any other mods recently, so that rules out a conflict I would say (as Festival at Calendar did work some time ago)

Perhaps in the March 17th update of PeC something went wrong...? Attached the logs; Leugi, would be great if you could look at it? Using CP (15 Feb), JFDLC, EE, E&D, HR, PeC, Great Spy.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

20. Taco Bell Man

Taco Bell Man Chieftain

Hello Leugi,

I know you're working at Civ VI, but I have an idea for another Hispanic civilization. I saw the state of Brazil during the Vargas regime, and I wondered if you could create a copy of Civ VI to Civ V

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017