Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

This is awesome, can't wait to try!!! Is it also compatible with JFD's CiD and ExCE, since I do see Cul Div and RtP mentioned?

Wow this civ, without a a doubt, it's my new favourite! congrats again! only two small notes: you need to save the game and load again for enact both decisions ,otherwise don't appear on enactable decisions (having the necessary requirements).Yerba mate (i like mate) gives one more food for all the cities when any of these cities are celebrating WLTKD (not sure if this is intentional)

No, I suppose, there wasn't any VOX when Argentina was released. Rio de la Plata: also no (I suppose) as no CBP-compatibility was stated in release note. CP should be OK.

CP should be OK. Full VOX - idk.

If I have to guess, I'd say the load order changed which is why it was working before but not since you added new (my mods). Nothing in the Kuikuro or Spy mod interact with Calendar, so I don't think its something specific introduced by my mods. However, it might be the references set by the Spy mod changed the load order in such a way that whatever mod is the problem is now loading after PeC instead of before (or the game is just completely ignoring references and doing a random order, like it does for no reason). You can try to force PeC to load last with your current set of mods and see if it makes a difference.

If I have to guess, I'd say the load order changed which is why it was working before but not since you added new (my mods). Nothing in the Kuikuro or Spy mod interact with Calendar, so I don't think its something specific introduced by my mods. However, it might be the references set by the Spy mod changed the load order in such a way that whatever mod is the problem is now loading after PeC instead of before (or the game is just completely ignoring references and doing a random order, like it does for no reason). You can try to force PeC to load last with your current set of mods and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks, already suspected as much that's why I took post down... just one question then: how do you force a mod (PeC) to load last?

Also the CiV load order is based initially on the order they were added to the mod folder.

Hmmm... I re-installed PeC and disabled the Great Spy mod, but still I get no Festival at Calendar. Don't believe I installed/updated any other mods recently, so that rules out a conflict I would say (as Festival at Calendar did work some time ago)

Perhaps in the March 17th update of PeC something went wrong...? Attached the logs; Leugi, would be great if you could look at it? Using CP (15 Feb), JFDLC, EE, E&D, HR, PeC, Great Spy.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• No Festival on Calendar.zip
    206.9 KB · Views: 166
Hello Leugi,

I know you're working at Civ VI, but I have an idea for another Hispanic civilization. I saw the state of Brazil during the Vargas regime, and I wondered if you could create a copy of Civ VI to Civ V

Last edited:
Love the mods, but can anyone help me find the Chile civ with Bernardo O'Higgins? Just getting my gf into Civ v, and she's from Chile, thought it would be fun to play.

The old dropbox file from the CivFanatics pace no longer exists.

Thanks

Top Bottom