Civilizations Reborn

Hello Everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd ask here.

Does anyone who has more technical knowledge know why vassalization does not work on this? I've compared and contrasted several of the scenario files with DoC, and I can not discover why it works on that mod, but not this one? Allowing vassals on this would make this, by far, the greatest mod ever.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd ask here.

Does anyone who has more technical knowledge know why vassalization does not work on this? I've compared and contrasted several of the scenario files with DoC, and I can not discover why it works on that mod, but not this one? Allowing vassals on this would make this, by far, the greatest mod ever.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks
Probably some issue in the DLL file, likely to do with the change to the vassal code from when I modified Elective's effect

Am I blind? Have you removed the download for this?

Yes, the download is gone thanks to github's policy of not actually deleting branches when you press the delete button
Oh... any plans to reupload?

Probably some issue in the DLL file, likely to do with the change to the vassal code from when I modified Elective's effect
So, the 64,000 dollar question is, would you happen to know how to fix it? I have no history working with DLL files, or even how to read them. I could probably figure it out if I knew how to work with them. Thanks!

So, the 64,000 dollar question is, would you happen to know how to fix it? I have no history working with DLL files, or even how to read them. I could probably figure it out if I knew how to work with them. Thanks!
You could try asking someone who has perhaps coded for the mod (maybe even leoreth), or look around in the files for any element related with vassalage. Also, since all the download links are gone, can anybody link a dropbox or file upload? I'd love to try this mod out once again

Oh... any plans to reupload?
If someone else wants to, sure, but I have no interest in reviving this mod. Fixing it will take longer than it'd take to remake it from scratch, so I might as well just make a new mod, and I'll have to remake it anyways when the big map is released, so I might as well just wait until then.

Top Bottom