PAX coverage from Destructoid

Isn't this known since long, already?

At least jewelery was mentioned before. Porcelain is the second.

Yes, but the big question remains as to whether there is just two, or more. This article seems to strongly indicate that it is just two.

I believe you can form a monopoly on one AND/OR another in order to sell them to other civs ie. with 3 porcelain & 2 jewelry you can trade 2 & 1 without losing additional happines unless you are Dutch.

You still benefit the happiness the mercantile provides you in the same way of a maritime.

Yes, but the big question remains as to whether there is just two, or more. This article seems to strongly indicate that it is just two.

Ah, I see.

Well, every time this toppic was mentioned in interviews, it seemed to me, that there are in fact only these two ressources (regarding emphasis, wording and so on).
But, of course, it was never said *particulary*, that there *aren't* more.

And, as Lous said, I think two are sound for balance reasons.

I personally hope there are more, but I don't know. I think the article reflects that only two have been mentioned so I wouldn't read more, though.

I doubt it, Dennis Shirk said there are two types jewelry and porecelain. If they added another it probably will be via DLC.

I actually hope it's just two, or else mercantile CS will be very powerfull compared to the others. There are certainly more normal resources being added though, that's great!

I doubt it, Dennis Shirk said there are two types jewelry and porecelain. If they added another it probably will be via DLC.

Well, he said you can get jewelry or porcelain, I don't think he said "only" jewelry or porcelain. He could have just been listing examples. It might just be two, I'm just listing other explanations.

The art for the CN Tower is beautiful. And if I'm not mistaken, that is the Machine gunner and Anti-tank gun? On Ballistics

I wonder if they re-added the four previously delted techs that have their files remaining in the files (Ballistics, Publishing, Patronage and Calculus)

Looks like Anti-aircraft gun and Machine Gun.

So is there a WWII machinegun upgrade? He already has an MG on the map. That is weird unless they set it up that way. It has no damage next to the citadel.

He already has an MG on the map. That is weird unless they set it up that way. It has no damage next to the citadel.
I've also noticed that but he could get this MG form CS. Sometimes CS gives you more advanced units.

What do machine guns have in common with ballistics? Something like an artillery unit seems more fitting. Oh well...

Top Bottom