PDF: Civ4 BtS reference sheet

Gang,

Quick question: On page 73, on the culture calculations, it says that the cathedrals provide 50% culture 'when its religion is the state religion'. It does not say this on the individual building descriptions, it just lists +50% culture. I think they give 50% culture all of the time?

DJ_anon, thanks as always, wonderful guide!

Best wishes,

Breunor

Only part of the happiness bonus provided by Cathedrals requires its religion to be the state religion, culture bonus is provided always, not depending on state religion, so it's just like you thought.

Page 74, the hapiness/healthiness bases given are the one from warlords. Basically, with BTS, at settler it's 6/4, at warlords (or chieftain? 2nd level) it's 5/3, and for all the other level it's 4/2. I did not take time to check all the others bonuses/handicaps at this page.

Page 74, the hapiness/healthiness bases given are the one from warlords. Basically, with BTS, at settler it's 6/4, at warlords (or chieftain? 2nd level) it's 5/3, and for all the other level it's 4/2. I did not take time to check all the others bonuses/handicaps at this page.

I think there's also a mistake with the AI extra units.

It should be:

Prince: None.
Monarch: 1 extra def. unit (= Archer).
Emperor: AI starts with 2 def. units, 2 Scouts, 1 Settler.
Immortal: AI starts with 3 def. units, 2 Scouts, 1 Worker, 1 Settler.
Deity: AI starts with 4 def. units, 2 Scouts, 1 Worker, 2 Settlers.

It might be worth noting that the free techs are only extra if the civ doesn't already start with them, a civ that starts with Hunting by default only gets Archery extra at Emperor, while those starting without it by default get Archery and Hunting.

Also, it might be better to simply talk about Archers than "def. units". Even if the AI always gets the best possible unit based on its starting techs, it would require a mod to give them Bronze Working and therefore Axemen, or whatever.

Just wanted to say thanks for the effort to put this out there it really helps a newbie like myself.

I'm trying to download it, but when I get to the download page and click the download link, it redirects me to a page that says "Error: file not found."

:(

I used the booklet version of Anion's guide. I have not printed all pages (too expensive!): only a selection.

This is a bit late to be asking, but.

Which selection did you print? Which page #'s ?

Yes, 7-zip - sorry i did not think it will be a problem. Besides the nice and free tool linked by Ori, some "mainstream" zippers (PowerArchiver, WinAce that i know of) support it by now...

It's reuploaded. Twice :p
5 posts above yours.

I tried to download it, but it seems the files went missing in the late hacker attack. Could someone please upload it again? It would be a same if our community misses out on this great peace of work.

It's reuploaded. Twice :p
5 posts above yours.
My link a few posts above likely does not work anymore. The files have been re-added to the original links. Note: the booklet version is still missing and links to the econo version. At least that and the Standard version are back online :)

Hello!

All 3 ZIPs reloaded.
Big thanks for PM-ing me.
Sorry, for that it took me so long to react. :)

Also, if someone has got a time to collect all mistakes from 13-oct-2007 edition into one txt/doc file, please do that. Then I will put it together corrected in the next edition.
Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom