People of the Nile: An Egyptian Realpolitik

It's awhile I looked into Realpolitik...where's the actual game? Am I missing something? I see eighteen pages of ramblings (especially from Iesus guy christos) but no actual political decisions over Egypt.

*Prepare my anti-tomato shield*

Or was it a true simulation of politics, that is parties constantly beyotching each others?

*prepare my magic anti-tomato sphere*

Or was it a true simulation of politics, that is parties constantly beyotching each others?

*prepare my magic anti-tomato sphere*

honestly so far this is pretty much correct :p

Join the RP and convert to Islam! Follow the teachings of Christos Ismail!

I call you to convert to Islam. Come with me. I know that you are a good person.

Are you talking to me, Ismail?
Imma no in politiks...just pointing out that a non started game after 18 pages is a bit much.
And usually, in politics, it's the dumbest idea that gets out after the vote.

Oh really! Ok, my mad. I thought updates are shown for lurkers. Or I missed it.

Are you talking to me, Ismail?
Imma no in politiks...just pointing out that a non started game after 18 pages is a bit much.
And usually, in politics, it's the dumbest idea that gets out after the vote.

It was far worse and far more lively in RP1 by LH; the first Realpolitik on these forums that lasted 400 some pages and well over a year. In the second administration, not too far from right now, we had player RP induced riots that formed a secession by a mongol Ireland, an extreme left party on the opposite side of the communists, and a warrior-religion monk order full of assassins and led by Ravus. This is a small fish in terms of RPs.

I thought we had gone 60 turns.

Yeah we are in between the first 2 turn sets of the first administration.

It was far worse and far more lively in RP1 by LH; the first Realpolitik on these forums that lasted 400 some pages and well over a year. In the second administration, not too far from right now, we had player RP induced riots that formed a secession by a mongol Ireland, an extreme left party on the opposite side of the communists, and a warrior-religion monk order full of assassins and led by Ravus. This is a small fish in terms of RPs.

Those were the days. :D

Can enter in a party:confused:?

Top Bottom