Pericles the Culture Nut

I'm not playing till the group makes up there mind on which city we want. Another possible option is get the choke point.

I'm not playing till the group makes up there mind on which city we want. Another possible option is get the choke point.

I'd say the copper city if we rush, 2W from the deer. Chop monument and connect copper.

As for the next one, I would rather go for western cities - brown and dark red, before going east. The early gold is so much tempting.

Phalanx now replace axemen i believe. So i'm up? ok. But which city are we going for?

I'm guessing Blue and Red.

2W of deer to get bronze for rush boudica!!

Don't delay this bronze city please! if she gets Gaellic Warriors... :rolleyes:

We better hope she has no cities on the hills with dun by the way... I already played with her, and I know, it is monster! All those archers with CG + Guerillla, without counting Gaellic warriors with Guerrilla3, which means 50% of withdraw chance ffs. People underrate them, believe me.

If I am not seeing it wrong, it is not on cows, but 1S of them...No?

You're right, it's 1S of it.

This one, IMHO, is much stronger then the cyan.

found copper city first, then dark red - the two gold will help our economy a lot early on

found copper city first, then dark red - the two gold will help our economy a lot early on

Good to see you around! :)

So I guess the group made a democratic decision! :p

Must be his brother again...
:spank:

Anyway, if it hits 48 I vote a skip.
You are up then.

Must be his brother again...
:spank:

Anyway, if it hits 48 I vote a skip.
You are up then.

Then it will be like midnight here and I will need another 12 hours to play because I will be sleeping or almost sleeping! :p
So if we skip him, and somebody plays right after(or no more than 8 hours after) the deadline of his skip, then I can play after that person! if not you gotta wait just 12~ hours more hehe.

48 hours gone, sorry TLO!

Got it, playing in 10+- hours, unless somebody plays and posts in maximum of 8 hours from now.

Yah stuck with university. Just skip me again... and let's keep this as one of the rules. (no report in 48 hours, then it's a skip)

Eh...Where is the save?

So you got it without a save ? ;)

Anyway, I forgot it.

Here it is.

Good game!

I thought I had it days ago, but now I couldn't find. :sad:

Eating right now - expect report in 1 hour!

OK, my turnset is finished! Well, nothing really happened hehe.

Turn 47: FInished Settler, sent to 2W of deer!

Turn 55: Met other neighbor to far east:

Also finished Mysticism, started Meditation!
A Warrior finished in Athens, heading to Sparta.

Andd that is it. I built another worker in Athens + the warrior for sparta, I also chopped monument there, but then found out we didn't need because there is a culture of 2 ponits there for "free commerce"?????

Ah well, nothing else really happened. Building a barrack in Athens and just started scout in Sparta, I dont know what to build there and I figured out we need scout west still. And the next player should mine bronze ASAP!

save attached.

Attachments

• Pericles The Cultural Nut II BC-2500 end turnset.CivBeyondSwordSave
    74.2 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom