PH06: One is the Loneliest Number!

I haven't played yet ...but I've looked at the save.

Somehow I dreaded press enter. Why? It's a mistake to accept Vicky as a vassal, IMHO. There is no way to break a vassal, and we are going to pay for it if cathy decides that vicky has outlived her pitiful excuse for existence.

Which seems like the case ... cathy has "enough on her hands". :eek:

--

Update: Desktop crashed while playing halfway yesterday ... had to reinstall ... ... needless to say I lost my save. I will replay the 3 or 4 turns I'd played ... just need a bit more time.

To whet your appetite, we are at war! (and I don't see how we can avoid it even if I were to re-play those turns with the objective of avoiding a war in mind ... which I won't anyway :))

I haven't forgotten this game, just that ironically, my desktop can't handle the game, but my laptop can. So, I can only play this in office after work :p

Anyway, I have played 7 turns, I will continue playing unless someone is "dying" to ... er ... die. :lol:

We got communism, and I revolted.

We have 4000+ gold which I am not sure how to spend. Upgrading units just to die next turn is somewhat unappealing ... ;) Why? Well, Cathy decided Vicky must die, and since we are now the vassal's master, we must die as well.

Cathy has loads of gunshps ... no doubt upgraded from her load sof cossacks like 200 years ago.

She and Sally were also sporting jet fighters, modern armors, Mech Inf, etc. And I hate those jets. Giving our bombes a big problem.

I put up quite a good fight ... for instance, this stack outside Pyongyong was decimated.

But I had also conceded two of the former English cities:

Basically, when I see it is hopeless, I choose to withdraw our defenders back to our inner cities. A good general must know when to fight, and when not to fight. Speaking of generals, we got one:

And he was immediately joined to one of the tanks. No sense in any other options.

Then, I noticed we can no longer build tanks. Damned spies. So, one good thing abt having a vassal:

I admit, I secretly hoped she would refuse :lol:

The Save Is Here
, if anyone wants it. Else, I'll finish this game in a couple of days ... she can't be that far away from launching.

Spoiler if you care to read :

Logging by Ruff's Cobbled Mod Pack v2.0.4 (Warlords v2.08) - New Log Entries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 546/660 (1936 AD) [30-Jan-2007 19:56:11]
Tech learned: Communism
Chittagong finishes: Battleship
Warwick's borders expand
Canterbury finishes: Theatre

IBT:
Attitude Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) towards Catherine(Russia), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'

Turn 547/660 (1937 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:02:46]
Research begun: Computers (14547 Turns)
Chittagong begins: Gunship (240 turns)
Canterbury begins: Gunship (240 turns)

IBT:
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Huayna Capac(Inca), from 'Pleased' to 'Friendly'
Civics Change: His Loneliness(Rome) from 'Free Market' to 'State Property'

Turn 548/660 (1938 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:05:54]

IBT:
Catherine(Russia) declares war on His Loneliness(Rome)
Catherine(Russia) declares war on Victoria(England)
Victoria(England) declares war on Victoria(England)
Victoria(England) declares war on His Loneliness(Rome)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Cavalry of Rome (Gunship) defeats (14.40/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 53.4%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Gunship of Madras (Gunship) defeats (10.32/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 64.9%)
While defending in Russian territory near Baghdad, Worker loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 35.1%)
A Well was destroyed near Canterbury
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Cautious'
Attitude Change: Saladin(Arabia) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Saladin(Arabia) towards Victoria(England), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Victoria(England) towards Saladin(Arabia), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Victoria(England) towards Hatshepsut(Egypt), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Victoria(England) towards Huayna Capac(Inca), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) towards Victoria(England), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards Victoria(England), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Civics Change: Saladin(Arabia) from 'Free Market' to 'State Property'
Civics Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) from 'Representation' to 'Police State'
Civics Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) from 'Free Market' to 'State Property'
Civics Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) from 'Free Market' to 'State Property'

Turn 549/660 (1939 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:07:47]
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, 1st Gunship of New Athens (Gunship) defeats (24.00/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, 2nd Battleship of Pisae (Battleship) defeats (35.20/40): Russian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at London, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 98.8%)
While attacking in Russian territory at London, Tank loses to: Russian Artillery (5.04/18) (Prob Victory: 91.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at London, Gunship defeats (21.12/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
3rd Infantry of Sparta (Infantry) promoted: City Garrison I
While attacking on the high seas near Sabratha, 1st Battleship of Delhi (Battleship) defeats (35.20/40): Arabian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking on the high seas near Sabratha, Destroyer defeats (17.40/30): Incan Transport (Prob Victory: 99.3%)
1st Cavalry of Rome (Gunship) promoted: Drill II
Rome finishes: Battleship
Cumae finishes: Marine
Neapolis finishes: Mt. Rushmore
P'yongyang finishes: Confucian Temple
Pisae finishes: Bomber
Kolhapur finishes: Artillery
Ravenna grows: 12
Sabratha grows: 4
London finishes: Forge

IBT:
A Mine was destroyed near Sparta
A Windmill was destroyed near P'yongyang
While defending in Roman territory at London, Infantry defeats (17.20/20): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 98.6%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Cavalry of Rome (Gunship) loses to: Russian Gunship (1.20/24) (Prob Victory: 43.7%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Infantry loses to: Russian Gunship (9.60/24) (Prob Victory: 64.2%)
A Mine was destroyed near P'yongyang
A Mine near P'yongyang was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
While defending in Russian territory at London, Infantry I of Neapolis (Infantry) loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (5.12/32) (Prob Victory: 69.4%)
While defending in Russian territory at London, Infantry loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (3.84/32) (Prob Victory: 73.0%)
While defending in Roman territory at London, 3rd Infantry of Sparta (Infantry) defeats (7.40/20): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 71.0%)
A Plantation was destroyed near London
While defending in Roman territory at London, Infantry defeats (14.80/20): Arabian Artillery (Prob Victory: 75.1%)
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near Canterbury
A Fishing Boats near Canterbury was destroyed by Arabian Submarine
While defending in Russian territory at London, Infantry loses to: Arabian Gunship (2.88/24) (Prob Victory: 42.2%)
A Farm was destroyed near Coventry
A Farm near Coventry was destroyed by Arabian Gunship
While defending in Russian territory at London, Gunship loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (17.20/40) (Prob Victory: 11.2%)
Civics Change: His Loneliness(Rome) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Catherine(Russia) from 'Vassalage' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Saladin(Arabia) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Victoria(England) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Isabella(Spain) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'
Civics Change: Hannibal(Carthage) from 'Bureaucracy' to 'Free Speech'

Turn 550/660 (1940 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:15:00]
Rome begins: Destroyer (4 turns)
Cumae begins: Gunship (3 turns)
Neapolis begins: Tank (8 turns)
P'yongyang begins: Marine (10 turns)
Pisae begins: Artillery (5 turns)
Kolhapur begins: Artillery (13 turns)
London begins: Artillery (6 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Coventry, Tank defeats (17.36/28): Arabian Gunship (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Russian territory at London, Tank loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (10.00/40) (Prob Victory: 72.8%)
Battleship promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Roman territory at Seoul, 2nd Battleship of Rome (Battleship) defeats (6.00/40): Russian Submarine (Prob Victory: 76.3%)
Artillery promoted: Barrage I
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (7.68/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 87.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, 1st Gunship of New Athens (Gunship) loses to: Russian Modern Armor (13.60/40) (Prob Victory: 70.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, 1st Artillery of New Athens (Artillery) loses to: Russian Modern Armor (40.00/40) (Prob Victory: 0.3%)
Tank promoted: Combat I
Tank promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Roman territory at Chittagong, Tank defeats (19.60/28): Incan Marine (Prob Victory: 95.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Seoul, 1st Destroyer of Seoul (Destroyer) defeats (25.20/30): Russian Submarine (Prob Victory: 94.5%)
1st Infantry of Bombay (Infantry) promoted: City Garrison I
While attacking in Russian territory at London, Artillery loses to: Russian Modern Armor (32.80/40) (Prob Victory: 1.3%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, 1st Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (15.84/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 72.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, Tank defeats (22.40/28): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 96.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at London, 3rd Infantry of Sparta (Infantry) defeats (5.40/20): Arabian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 33.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at London, Tank defeats (17.36/28): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 99.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at London, Tank defeats (17.36/28): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
Dacca grows: 9
Bombay finishes: Marine
Bengal finishes: Library

IBT:
A Mine was destroyed near Sparta
A Well was destroyed
While defending in Russian territory near Coventry, Tank loses to: Russian Gunship (20.88/24) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)
While defending in Russian territory at London, 3rd Infantry of Sparta (Infantry) loses to: Russian Artillery (18.00/18) (Prob Victory: 0.3%)
London lost
Judaism has spread: London (Russian Empire)
Hinduism has spread: London (Russian Empire)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Infantry of Bombay (Infantry) defeats (9.20/20): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 90.8%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Gunship of Madras (Gunship) defeats (2.16/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 40.3%)
A Farm was destroyed near Lahore
A Farm near Lahore was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
A Plantation was destroyed near London
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Tank defeats (14.56/28): Arabian Artillery (Prob Victory: 88.8%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Tank loses to: Arabian Artillery (14.40/18) (Prob Victory: 47.8%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Artillery loses to: Arabian Gunship (15.84/24) (Prob Victory: 5.6%)
A Windmill was destroyed near Warwick
A Windmill near Warwick was destroyed by Arabian Gunship
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Tank of Chittagong (Tank) loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (32.80/40) (Prob Victory: 1.5%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Tank loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (26.80/40) (Prob Victory: 1.5%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Tank loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (25.60/40) (Prob Victory: 0.2%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, Tank loses to: Arabian Modern Armor (25.60/40) (Prob Victory: 0.7%)

Turn 551/660 (1941 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:29:51]
Bombay begins: Gunship (10 turns)
Bengal begins: SAM Infantry (11 turns)
2nd Battleship of Rome (Battleship) promoted: Combat I
2nd Marine of Cumae (Marine) promoted: City Garrison I
2nd Marine of Cumae (Marine) promoted: City Garrison II
While attacking in Roman territory near London, Infantry defeats (16.20/20): Arabian Gunship (Prob Victory: 82.4%)
1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) promoted: Combat I
Jeanne d'Arc (Great General) born in P'yongyang
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, 1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) defeats (11.04/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 66.9%)
Jeanne d'Arc (Tank) promoted: Lead by Warlord
Jeanne d'Arc (Tank) promoted: Morale
Jeanne d'Arc (Tank) promoted: Combat II
Research begun: Plastics (20 Turns)
Cumae finishes: Gunship
Sparta finishes: Bomber
Seoul finishes: Factory
Lahore grows: 9
Lahore finishes: SAM Infantry
Delhi grows: 13
Sabratha's borders expand
Coventry's borders expand

IBT:
A Farm was destroyed near P'yongyang
A Mine was destroyed near Coventry
A Well was destroyed near Bengal
A Mine was destroyed
While defending in Russian territory at Coventry, 1st Marine of Cumae (Marine) loses to: Russian Artillery (18.00/18) (Prob Victory: 76.0%)
While defending in Russian territory at Coventry, 1st Infantry of Rome (Infantry) loses to: Russian Artillery (8.64/18) (Prob Victory: 80.4%)
While defending in Russian territory at Coventry, Charlemagne (Infantry) loses to: Russian Artillery (5.58/18) (Prob Victory: 39.0%)
While defending in Russian territory at Coventry, 3rd Tank of Cumae (Tank) loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (21.76/32) (Prob Victory: 1.0%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Infantry of Bombay (Infantry) loses to: Arabian Artillery (3.96/18) (Prob Victory: 49.3%)
While defending in Roman territory at Warwick, 1st Gunship of Madras (Gunship) loses to: Arabian Artillery (9.54/18) (Prob Victory: 1.4%)
Warwick lost
Hinduism has spread: Warwick (Arabian Empire)
A Farm was destroyed near Sabratha
A Farm near Sabratha was destroyed by Arabian Modern Armor
A Farm was destroyed near Coventry
A Farm near Coventry was destroyed by Arabian Modern Armor

Turn 552/660 (1942 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:37:45]
Research begun: Computers (18 Turns)
Cumae begins: SAM Infantry (3 turns)
Sparta begins: Artillery (6 turns)
Seoul begins: SAM Infantry (9 turns)
Lahore begins: Artillery (8 turns)
1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) promoted: Combat II
SAM Infantry promoted: City Garrison I
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Artillery loses to: Russian Modern Armor (37.20/40) (Prob Victory: 0.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Artillery loses to: Russian Modern Armor (32.40/40) (Prob Victory: 0.2%)
While attacking just off shore near London, 1st Battleship of Neapolis (Battleship) defeats (18.40/40): Arabian Destroyer (Prob Victory: 76.9%)
While attacking just off shore near London, 1st Battleship of Madras (Battleship) defeats (40.00/40): Arabian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.6%)
While attacking just off shore near London, 1st Battleship of Delhi (Battleship) defeats (35.20/40): Arabian Transport (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
1st Battleship of Delhi (Battleship) promoted: Combat II
Dacca finishes: Barracks

IBT:
A Windmill was destroyed near Lahore
A Lumbermill was destroyed near Lahore
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near P'yongyang
A Pasture was destroyed near Coventry
While defending just off shore near London, 1st Battleship of Delhi (Battleship) defeats (4.40/40): Russian Battleship (Prob Victory: 14.2%)
Coventry lost
Hinduism has spread: Coventry (Russian Empire)
A Farm was destroyed near Dacca
A Farm near Dacca was destroyed by Russian Gunship
A Workshop was destroyed near P'yongyang
A Workshop near P'yongyang was destroyed by Russian Gunship
While defending in Roman territory at P'yongyang, SAM Infantry defeats (12.96/18): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 99.1%)
A Farm near P'yongyang was destroyed by Russian Gunship
While defending in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Infantry defeats (17.00/20): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 97.6%)
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near Canterbury
A Farm near Sabratha was destroyed by Arabian Modern Armor
While defending in Roman territory at Canterbury, Infantry loses to: Arabian Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 27.5%)
While defending in Roman territory at Canterbury, Tank loses to: Arabian Mechanized Infantry (26.24/32) (Prob Victory: 26.9%)
Canterbury lost
Hinduism has spread: Canterbury (Arabian Empire)
While defending in Roman territory at Seoul, 1st Destroyer of Seoul (Destroyer) loses to: Egyptian Battleship (11.20/40) (Prob Victory: 29.9%)
Attitude Change: Isabella(Spain) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'

Turn 553/660 (1943 AD) [30-Jan-2007 20:52:36]
Antium begins: Artillery (9 turns)
Neapolis begins: Artillery (6 turns)
Chittagong begins: Artillery (4 turns)
Dacca begins: SAM Infantry (13 turns)
Bombay begins: SAM Infantry (9 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Seoul, 2nd Battleship of Rome (Battleship) defeats (11.60/40): Egyptian Battleship (Prob Victory: 99.3%)
1st Battleship of Madras (Battleship) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, SAM Infantry loses to: Russian Gunship (18.96/24) (Prob Victory: 60.7%)
SAM Infantry promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, SAM Infantry defeats (8.28/18): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 66.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (4.48/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 98.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Dacca, 1st Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (6.72/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 84.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, Tank defeats (19.04/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 91.1%)
Gunship promoted: Combat I
Gunship promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory near Sparta, Gunship defeats (15.84/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 72.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, SAM Infantry defeats (18.00/18): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Tank defeats (22.12/28): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 98.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Tank defeats (15.40/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 96.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, 1st Cavalry of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (8.64/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 93.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (5.76/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 87.4%)

5 pint of beer for anyone who can guess how Cathy won ... (well, there is no question Cathy won ... nobody really expected otherwise, right? Right? RIGHT?).

Anyway, I got bored killing those lobe invaders, and decided to counter attack ... at least raze a city for the fun of it.

No, it wasn't Cathy's ... :p

Then cathy bring this stack ...

It was a long bloody battle, but that stack was decimated. I also sank her stack of 3 transports. This feels good.

Then, from 1953 onwards, there was absolutely no movements from Cathy ... out of steam, eh? Time for me to attack. :hammer:

Meanwhile, there has been countless UN resolutions and Sec votings. The resolution got passed are like all russian women should not wear any clothes in public, and its not considered a sexual harrasment when a boss asked his secretary for a lunchtime quickie.

Of-course I am kidding! Who cares what resolution got pass? I couldn't bother less and just press enter without even looking when one of those voting results got flashed ... I voted NO to all of them anyway. :p

And then, out of blue:

Spoiler :

Damned!

End of Games stats:

Something must be very wrong with the Food graph:

None of the lonely city got voted for top 5 cities:

and I am surprised we killed that many cavs ...

Been a pleasure playing this, even though Mr Pholkyhero couldn't stand the loneliness anymore and go got himself circumcised because of this SG :p

Spoiler autolog :

autolog in the next post, too damned bloody (literally) long ...

Spoiler :

Logging by Ruff's Cobbled Mod Pack v2.0.4 (Warlords v2.08) - New Log Entries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 553/660 (1943 AD) [03-Feb-2007 16:46:37]
While attacking in Roman territory at Sabratha, Gunship defeats (24.00/24): Arabian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 89.4%)
Rome finishes: Destroyer
Antium grows: 13
Cumae grows: 13
Cumae finishes: SAM Infantry
Madras's borders expand

IBT:
A Pasture was destroyed
A Farm was destroyed near Madras
A Mine was destroyed near Delhi
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near Kolhapur
A Fishing Boats near Kolhapur was destroyed by Russian Transport
While defending in Roman territory near Dacca, Tank loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (20.48/32) (Prob Victory: 16.1%)
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Isabella(Spain) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'

Turn 554/660 (1944 AD) [03-Feb-2007 16:50:38]
Rome begins: Artillery (4 turns)
Cumae begins: Artillery (2 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Sparta, Gunship defeats (16.32/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 94.1%)
2nd Gunship of New Athens (Gunship) promoted: Combat I
2nd Gunship of New Athens (Gunship) promoted: Drill I
While attacking in Roman territory near Sparta, 2nd Gunship of New Athens (Gunship) loses to: Russian Modern Armor (26.00/40) (Prob Victory: 85.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Sparta, Gunship defeats (24.00/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 94.9%)
2nd Tank of New Athens (Tank) promoted: Combat I
2nd Tank of New Athens (Tank) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory at Sparta, 2nd Tank of New Athens (Tank) defeats (22.96/28): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 88.5%)
Gunship promoted: Combat III
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (15.84/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 85.4%)
Tank promoted: Combat II
SAM Infantry promoted: City Garrison II
Marine promoted: City Garrison I
Marine promoted: City Garrison II
1st Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, Tank loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (0.32/32) (Prob Victory: 90.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, Gunship defeats (24.00/24): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Pisae finishes: Artillery
Ravenna finishes: Bank

IBT:
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near Sparta
A Windmill was destroyed near Lahore
A Farm was destroyed near Bombay
A Plantation was destroyed near Bombay
A Plantation was destroyed near Bombay
While defending in Roman territory at Lahore, Machine Gun defeats (12.24/18): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 98.2%)
A Cottage was destroyed near Dacca
A Cottage near Dacca was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
A Village was built near Madras
A Town near Madras was destroyed by Arabian Modern Armor
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Hatshepsut(Egypt), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'

Turn 555/660 (1945 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:01:24]
Pisae begins: SAM Infantry (5 turns)
Ravenna begins: Forum (7 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Madras, 2nd Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (4.80/24): Arabian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 93.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship defeats (19.68/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 64.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, 1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) defeats (19.44/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 67.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Gunship defeats (11.76/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 78.3%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (7.68/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 87.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, 2nd Marine of Cumae (Marine) defeats (20.88/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
Cumae finishes: Artillery
Neapolis grows: 11
New Athens grows: 13
Benjamin Franklin (Engineer) (Great Engineer) born in P'yongyang
Chittagong finishes: Artillery
A Town was built near Dacca

IBT:
A Lumbermill was destroyed near P'yongyang
A Village was built near Bombay
While defending in Russian territory near P'yongyang, SAM Infantry loses to: Russian Artillery (7.74/18) (Prob Victory: 31.3%)
While defending in Russian territory near P'yongyang, SAM Infantry loses to: Russian Artillery (5.04/18) (Prob Victory: 15.7%)
While defending in Russian territory near P'yongyang, 2nd Marine of Cumae (Marine) loses to: Russian Artillery (7.74/18) (Prob Victory: 2.8%)
Attitude Change: Saladin(Arabia) towards Hatshepsut(Egypt), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Saladin(Arabia) towards Huayna Capac(Inca), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) towards Saladin(Arabia), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'

Turn 556/660 (1946 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:08:58]
Cumae begins: SAM Infantry (2 turns)
Chittagong begins: Tank (4 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory near Pisae, 1st Battleship of Pisae (Battleship) defeats (8.00/40): Russian Battleship (Prob Victory: 50.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Pisae, Battleship defeats (9.60/40): Russian Destroyer (Prob Victory: 69.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Pisae, 1st Frigate of Pisae (Destroyer) defeats (24.30/30): Russian Destroyer (Prob Victory: 72.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Pisae, Destroyer defeats (25.50/30): Russian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Pisae, Destroyer defeats (25.50/30): Russian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (4.80/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 94.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 97.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (10.08/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, 1st Cavalry of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (23.04/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Artillery promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Artillery loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 0.1%)
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Tank loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 0.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Pisae, Destroyer defeats (25.80/30): Russian Transport (Prob Victory: 99.8%)
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Tank loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (23.04/32) (Prob Victory: 0.9%)
Tank promoted: City Raider I
Tank promoted: City Raider II
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Tank loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (1.28/32) (Prob Victory: 46.6%)
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Tank loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (4.16/32) (Prob Victory: 20.5%)
Tank promoted: Barrage I
While attacking in Roman territory at Atico, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Incan Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 22.5%)
While attacking in Incan territory at Atico, Tank loses to: Incan Mechanized Infantry (6.72/32) (Prob Victory: 24.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Atico, Tank defeats (19.60/28): Incan Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Atico, Tank defeats (19.60/28): Incan Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Atico, 1st Tank of Ravenna (Tank) defeats (28.00/28): Incan Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Hinduism has spread: Atico
Captured Atico (Huayna Capac)
Razed Atico
Atico lost
Rome finishes: Artillery
Sparta finishes: Artillery
Bengal grows: 7
Madras finishes: Factory
Arretium finishes: Library

IBT:
A Pasture was destroyed near Dacca
A Mine was destroyed near Madras
A Farm near P'yongyang was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
While defending in Russian territory near P'yongyang, 1st Cavalry of Cumae (Gunship) loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 30.1%)
While defending in Russian territory near P'yongyang, Tank loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (32.00/32) (Prob Victory: 12.6%)
While defending in Roman territory at Dacca, Infantry defeats (9.80/20): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 74.5%)
Attitude Change: Isabella(Spain) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'

Turn 557/660 (1947 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:21:29]
Rome begins: SAM Infantry (4 turns)
Sparta begins: Gunship (6 turns)
Madras begins: Artillery (14 turns)
Arretium begins: Granary (13 turns)
Infantry promoted: City Garrison I
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Artillery I of Chittagong (Artillery) loses to: Russian Modern Armor (32.80/40) (Prob Victory: 1.3%)
1st Frigate of Pisae (Destroyer) promoted: Medic I
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, Gunship loses to: Russian Modern Armor (14.80/40) (Prob Victory: 66.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, 1st Infantry of New Athens (Infantry) defeats (5.00/20): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 63.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, Gunship defeats (3.60/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 72.1%)
1st SAM Infantry of Sparta (SAM Infantry) promoted: City Garrison I
Cumae finishes: SAM Infantry
Neapolis finishes: Artillery
Arretium grows: 4

IBT:
A Mine was destroyed near Seoul
A Farm was destroyed near Sparta
A Pasture was destroyed near Delhi
While defending in Russian territory near Sparta, 1st Infantry of New Athens (Infantry) loses to: Russian Artillery (18.00/18) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Victoria(England), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Huayna Capac(Inca), from 'Friendly' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Victoria(England) towards Hatshepsut(Egypt), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards Catherine(Russia), from 'Friendly' to 'Pleased'
Civics Change: His Loneliness(Rome) from 'Representation' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Catherine(Russia) from 'Hereditary Rule' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Saladin(Arabia) from 'Representation' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Victoria(England) from 'Representation' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) from 'Police State' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) from 'Hereditary Rule' to 'Universal Suffrage'
Civics Change: Hannibal(Carthage) from 'Representation' to 'Universal Suffrage'

Turn 558/660 (1948 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:31:07]
Cumae begins: Tank (3 turns)
Neapolis begins: Marine (6 turns)
While attacking in English territory near Arretium, Battleship defeats (27.20/40): Arabian Submarine (Prob Victory: 90.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Artillery loses to: Russian Modern Armor (9.60/40) (Prob Victory: 19.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (3.52/32) (Prob Victory: 49.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 1st Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (24.00/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 91.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (4.48/32) (Prob Victory: 69.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Gunship defeats (19.44/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 89.6%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Lahore, 4th Tank of Cumae (Tank) defeats (5.60/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 91.1%)
Gunship promoted: Ambush
While attacking in Roman territory near Kolhapur, 2nd Tank of New Athens (Tank) defeats (22.40/28): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 85.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship defeats (6.00/24): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 71.0%)
Delhi finishes: Bank
A Hamlet was built near Dacca

IBT:
While defending in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (17.92/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 89.5%)
While defending in Roman territory at Dacca, Infantry loses to: Russian Artillery (4.50/18) (Prob Victory: 61.9%)
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Huayna Capac(Inca), from 'Pleased' to 'Friendly'

Turn 559/660 (1949 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:41:49]
Delhi begins: Marine (8 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Gunship defeats (10.32/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 73.1%)
1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) promoted: Combat III
Gunship promoted: Pinch
SAM Infantry promoted: Combat I
SAM Infantry promoted: Medic I
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Artillery defeats (7.92/18): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 27.6%)
4th Tank of Cumae (Tank) promoted: Combat I
4th Tank of Cumae (Tank) promoted: Barrage I
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Tank defeats (16.24/28): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 83.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank loses to: Russian Gunship (0.72/24) (Prob Victory: 65.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank loses to: Russian Gunship (12.24/24) (Prob Victory: 79.3%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank loses to: Russian Gunship (4.08/24) (Prob Victory: 65.4%)
Marine promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Marine loses to: Russian Modern Armor (4.40/40) (Prob Victory: 96.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 4th Tank of Cumae (Tank) defeats (22.40/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 80.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 97.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (19.60/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 99.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Tank defeats (24.08/28): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory near Bombay, Tank defeats (22.40/28): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (28.00/28): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Infantry II of Rome (Infantry) defeats (9.20/20): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 96.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, SAM Infantry defeats (10.26/18): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 97.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 1st SAM Infantry of Sparta (SAM Infantry) defeats (14.04/18): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 99.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, SAM Infantry defeats (18.00/18): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Rome finishes: SAM Infantry
Cumae finishes: Tank
Corinth finishes: Factory
Seoul finishes: SAM Infantry
Pisae finishes: SAM Infantry
Chittagong finishes: Tank
A Village was built near Dacca

IBT:
While defending in Roman territory at Dacca, 4th Tank of Cumae (Tank) loses to: Russian Mechanized Infantry (8.96/32) (Prob Victory: 11.0%)
A Farm near Sabratha was destroyed by Arabian Mechanized Infantry
State Religion Change: Catherine(Russia) from 'no State Religion' to 'Buddhism'
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Hatshepsut(Egypt), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Catherine(Russia) towards Isabella(Spain), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Hatshepsut(Egypt) towards Catherine(Russia), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Isabella(Spain) towards Catherine(Russia), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'
Civics Change: Catherine(Russia) from 'Free Religion' to 'Theocracy'
Civics Change: Saladin(Arabia) from 'State Property' to 'Environmentalism'

Turn 560/660 (1950 AD) [03-Feb-2007 17:53:34]
Rome begins: Gunship (4 turns)
Corinth begins: Artillery (11 turns)
Seoul begins: SAM Infantry (9 turns)
Pisae begins: Artillery (5 turns)
Chittagong begins: Tank (4 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Tank defeats (0.84/28): Russian Mechanized Infantry (Prob Victory: 98.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 1st Gunship of Cumae (Gunship) defeats (1.20/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 85.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) defeats (19.68/24): Russian Artillery (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship defeats (22.08/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Artillery promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Roman territory near Sparta, Gunship defeats (15.60/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 89.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at P'yongyang, Gunship defeats (19.92/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 86.0%)
A Fishing Boats near Mecca was destroyed by Roman 1st Battleship of Neapolis (Battleship)
Antium finishes: Artillery
Ravenna finishes: Forum
Chittagong grows: 13
Bombay finishes: SAM Infantry
Bengal's borders expand
Sabratha grows: 5
Sabratha finishes: Buddhist Temple

IBT:
A Mine was destroyed
While defending in Roman territory at Dacca, SAM Infantry loses to: Russian Gunship (18.96/24) (Prob Victory: 46.7%)
A Farm was destroyed
A Farm was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
Civics Change: Victoria(England) from 'Mercantilism' to 'Free Market'

Turn 561/660 (1951 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:01:36]
Antium begins: SAM Infantry (8 turns)
Ravenna begins: Marine (7 turns)
Bombay begins: SAM Infantry (9 turns)
Sabratha begins: Lighthouse (5 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, Gunship defeats (17.76/24): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 78.9%)
SAM Infantry promoted: City Garrison I
While attacking in Roman territory near Sparta, Gunship defeats (24.00/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 86.9%)
New Athens finishes: Ironworks
P'yongyang finishes: Marine
Kolhapur finishes: Artillery
Bengal finishes: SAM Infantry

IBT:
A Pasture was destroyed near Sparta
A Village was built near Seoul
A Quarry was destroyed near Dacca
A Village was built near Seoul
A Town near Seoul was destroyed by Russian Gunship
A Farm was destroyed near Dacca
A Farm near Dacca was destroyed by Russian Modern Armor
A Farm was destroyed
A Farm was destroyed by Arabian Mechanized Infantry
Attitude Change: Isabella(Spain) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'

Turn 562/660 (1952 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:06:33]
New Athens begins: Aqueduct (2 turns)
P'yongyang begins: Work Boat (3 turns)
Kolhapur begins: SAM Infantry (11 turns)
Bengal begins: Marine (11 turns)
Tank promoted: Ambush
A Well was built near Bengal
While attacking in Roman territory at Dacca, 1st Gunship of Sparta (Gunship) defeats (20.16/24): Russian Modern Armor (Prob Victory: 85.0%)
SAM Infantry promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Roman territory near Kolhapur, SAM Infantry defeats (14.58/18): Russian Gunship (Prob Victory: 66.6%)
Sparta finishes: Gunship
Lahore finishes: Artillery

IBT:
A Village was built near Dacca
A Plantation was destroyed near Corinth
A Mine was destroyed near Basra
A Farm was destroyed
A Farm was destroyed by Arabian Mechanized Infantry
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards His Loneliness(Rome), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'

Turn 563/660 (1953 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:11:49]
Sparta begins: Marine (7 turns)
Lahore begins: Bomber (12 turns)
Rome finishes: Gunship
Neapolis finishes: Marine
New Athens finishes: Aqueduct
Pisae finishes: Artillery
Chittagong finishes: Tank

IBT:
A Fishing Boats was destroyed near Corinth
A Farm was destroyed near Delhi
A Farm was destroyed near Basra
A Farm near Basra was destroyed by Arabian Mechanized Infantry
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards Catherine(Russia), from 'Pleased' to 'Friendly'
Attitude Change: Huayna Capac(Inca) towards Saladin(Arabia), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'

Turn 564/660 (1954 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:15:14]
Rome begins: Tank (4 turns)
Neapolis begins: Tank (3 turns)
New Athens begins: SAM Infantry (3 turns)
Pisae begins: Marine (5 turns)
Chittagong begins: Marine (4 turns)
Dacca finishes: SAM Infantry

IBT:
A Winery was destroyed near New Athens
A Village was built near Sparta
A Mine was destroyed near Coventry
A Pasture was destroyed near Madras
A Farm was destroyed near Basra
A Farm near Basra was destroyed by Arabian Mechanized Infantry

Turn 565/660 (1955 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:18:38]
Dacca begins: SAM Infantry (15 turns)
A Mine was built near Seoul
New Athens finishes: SAM Infantry
P'yongyang finishes: Work Boat
Delhi finishes: Marine
Madras finishes: Artillery

IBT:
A Farm was destroyed near Corinth
A Workshop was destroyed near Dacca
A Village was built near Delhi
A Windmill was destroyed near Madras
A Village was built near Madras

Turn 566/660 (1956 AD) [03-Feb-2007 18:21:19]

Well done and humerous.

Yes too bad Pholk wasn't here to enjoy the ending.....

I had some good fun playing this with all of you. Good work, team! The power graph is a testiment to GreyFox's playing ability -- Cathy was taken down quite a bit while Rome's power grew. Eventually the curves would have crossed and Rome would be capturing Russian cities.

Top Bottom