Pics of your Car

Sexy Gamer

Chieftain
Hi, just wanted to share my other hobby with the group. I love Muscle cars. here is a Pic of my New GTO

500horsepower 475torque(424rwhp/405rwtq) far from stock

I paid 24k + tax/title

got about $11,000 in it.

yes im 19.

I used to work on cars with my dad and older brothers

Nice! My brother's gonna get an Evo (either 8 or 9) in a couple months. All I have is a '96 (or '95, don't remember) gold Camry.

cool car, i dont have a car because i never got around to geting one. My mate all have had them, 3 of them between them selves have spent over $50000 on crashs, so i have no regrets

I seem to have locked my keys in my Lamborghini car, along with my photo camera. So unfortunately I cannot post a picture of it :p

I have no car but i dream for the A-Team van, pic coming soon.

Wow, is that a nice car. You’re never going to get other car pics though after starting with such a sweet ride – only Perfection has wheels that can compete with that...

So was the third pick to show off your deck, or that it's manual transmission? ;) Congrats either way.

(FWIW, I recently got a black Lancer OZ Rally, which I thought was pretty decent until I saw your GTO.)

@Rambuchan: Your bro has very good taste!

Sparta said:
So was the third pick to show off your deck, or that it's manual transmission? ;) Congrats either way.

both not alot of people around here drive sticks, I love driving a stick, been doing it since I was 13 my brothers friend taught me in his Firebird

I live in London, what would I use a car for? :confused:

Btw, all cars in England (and Europe for that matter) use manual transmission. Perfection, would be you be interested in lending me your car while you are away? :cool:

Sexy Gamer said:
both not alot of people around here drive sticks, I love driving a stick, been doing it since I was 13 my brothers friend taught me in his Firebird

Right on – I was just kidding around. Manual’s definitely the way to go; I just finally got rid of an automatic I’d been enduring out of necessity and couldn’t be happier. You’re right though that not many people seem to drive sticks anymore. Not enough real drivers left in the world of automatic transmissions, cruise control, and anti-lock brakes…

Btw, all cars in England (and Europe for that matter) use manual transmission.

:confused: I swear I drove an automatic transmission rental around England/Ireland/Scotland a few years back. Can't recall 100%, but I'm almost sure it wasn't manual. Are you saying the majority of private-owned vehicles are manual or something?

Cars are not needed where I live.

I have no car as of yet but I do have a few pieces of a TVR Tuscan S.

Attachments

• 5455.jpg
    5455.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 249
Sparta said:
@Rambuchan: Your bro has very good taste!
Was that supposed to be to me?

I am a huge Porschephile, and my Porsches are more a hobby and passion for me than a means of transportation. Here is a picture of them all together. :)

Top Bottom