[PIE's Ancient Europe;(PAE)] - Let the animal inside loose!

Good day, dear minor nations, I happily invite you to visit the exalted lands of Egypt and admire our newly built glorious palace!

Oh, it happened so fast! Can you please tell us your score so far? :mischief:

Indeed, incredibly fast to my taste. Guess that is the consequence of my inflated tech cost by 30%. Such a pitiful master I am when my vassal has a shiny palace where I barely started it.

Needless to say, with our 60 points we have left our dwarfish neighbours, the Noobians and the Phoenoobians, far behind us. But worry not. It is only a matter of time till you will become a part of our flourishing nation and will enjoy the pleasures of Egyptian prosperity!

(And the fact that our pigs and several warriors have been eaten by lions and cheetahs will not change that!)

Give me an e!

E!!

Give me a g!

G!!

Give me a y!

Y!!

Give me a p!

P!!

Give me a t!

T!!

What is the coolest nation?

Egypt! Egypt! Egypt!

Now all join in!

Give me an e!

Does anyone have piggies still? Mine are all eaten :sad:

I played an old turn over and over again... and then could not upload it in the tracker! :blush:

Anyway, I got piggies! But why can they not enter in so many tiles?

GPS

As said, animal units cannot enter within culture peacefully and furthermore in resource tiles (peacefully). Think your piggy is like a boar sniffing truffles...but is avoiding them.

@Tigranes

Be careful using the captured worker as slave. I never had good chance as a working slave on tiles. It either dies too fast or worse, takes arms (5 :strength: soldier) and does rampage. Outside culture, it flees; within culture, it revolts/dies and at last within city, it simply dies. And can seriously endanger a city if unlucky. I had a slave, but immediately settled in the city for :gp: points and bonuses. At least, it just dies without really bad immediate retaliation.

I hate Bears. I HATE BEARS!!! My super promoted Hunter with two hills and two stars and radar (enhanced sight, :lol:) on the forested hill (+75%) ranged attacked a simple Bear (down to 3.7) and yet Bear still had 53% winning odds during its turn which it won.

Tell you what, someone should really come up with "teamwork" bonus -- I had 2 hunters on that hill, and my stronger hunter could have get a small bonus for every unit sharing tile with him. As another hunter would you just stand and watch how your friend is being devoured by savage beast???

Normally, I don't try to explore much that early because it's too costly.

Indeed, sometimes, I would like to see modders trying to merge each other works.
Walter Walkwood and his crew from Realism Invictus could benefit a lot from PAE mechanics while the inverse is also pretty much true.
What you refer is "Stack Aids" promos from RI. When attacking with other units tagging along, the unit will get several modifiers depending the type of unit.
Of course, there is none in PAE.

Come to think, if I ever started a RI PBEM, I'm sure Tigranes would choose Armenia right off the bat. I bet 100$ on that.

Tachywaxon went sour and killed itself. Poor thing. Now, I'm the one under charge. So, forget that weakling and kowtow in my venerable godly presence.

With the release of PAE final we can finally try to PBEM one of the advanced scenarios. Former Tachy, present Manco, what do you think about it, mate?

I would enjoy a further PIE game, despite the sheer awesomeness of my glorious empire in our current one.

Luthor, we've been waiting many days for your turn! The tracker site was down for a while but it has been working again for a few days now. So feel free to proceed!

Roses are red.
Tulips are blue.
Give me your damn missionary Funky and stop thinking your 4 warriors are gonna destroy the mighty phoinikes.

P.S. A bug on saves.

Top Bottom