Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

Idea:

Fuel mod component,
Example:
Mobile Sam - max fuel: 50;
1 fuel = 1 move;
When enter in city, unit will refuel, if city have access to fuel which unit demand (need to build that unit, Modern Armor demand Oil, Attack Sub demand Uranium, Carrier demand Oil or Uranium).

If unit runs out of fuel, then show popup, refuel unit in nearly city, example if is unit far 5 plots of city, you will pay 10 gold (2 gold per plot), and unit will return in city and refuel or refuel unit on battlefield, then will cost gold = max fuel/2, (50/2=25 gold).

Or some your idea.

Team Manhattan

Features:
Change Manhattan into Team Project such that completion of Manhattan only allows team instead of every team to build nukes and SDI

Found a hard coded one, so this is a generic one

Team Manhattan

Features:
Change Manhattan into Team Project such that completion of Manhattan only allows team instead of every team to build nukes and SDI

Was curious so just had a look at the code. Why is USE_CANNOT_CONSTRUCT_CALLBACK activated, you don't seem to use/need it?

Initially did it for bomb shelters too, changed my mind and forgot to turn it off

Ultrapack

Scoreboard no longer shows up in Globeview

Platy, I was wondering if you ever thought about trying to include (or replicate) the 'actual' component from bug, where it calculates the exact yield benefits you get for a certain building and displays it in it's description.

I believe is K-mod component not BUG.

Platy,

I downloaded your Platy UI and renamed the folder, then the component didn't work. What needs to change to work? Thanks.

Change all the ini and configuration files to activate modules...
But why bother...

City Selection Filter

Added 2 rows of selection filters.

The vertical column at left filters buildings and wonders according to advisor types.
The horizontal column at bottom filters units according to combat types.

Ultrapack

1) Dawn of Man displays for all era starts instead of just ancient start.

2) Plays an intro movie before DOM. (Screenshot 1)
Plays Civ Specific intro movie instead of Default Intro (Screenshot 2 for Greece)
If there is neither default or civ specific intro, then nothing is played just like BTS.

Samples included in Sample File.

Attachments

• Intro0000.JPG
    Intro0000.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Greece Intro0000.JPG
    Greece Intro0000.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 226
Top Bottom