Please help- dont understand XML error

mrkingkong

Young Padawan
Okay hi there. You'll notice i pop up periodically with XML and Python problems. Well, needless to say, here i am again.

This time:

Can someone please explain what this XML error means:

"Allocating zero or less memory in CvXMLLoadUtility::SetVariableListTagPair
Current XML file is: CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml"

Im thinking that it is because i have taken some xml entries away and added some others? (i also get the "more siblings than memory allocated" message earlier in the loading process)

Will some knowledgable guy or gal please explain what this means, and how to solve it? Thanks.

mrkingkong

I remember having this some time ago, but I forgot how I solved it. I think it had to do with an incorrect xml schema for multi line tags. Either that, or you referenced something before it was loaded by the game. Check the order in which the XMl files were loaded.

I think it has to do with a lack of references for example if you have a bunch of units in the unit xml but don't have their unit classes in the unit class xml. You may have referenced something thats wrong. I would say either correct or remove the bad reference.

Thank you for your replies. Il have a look in the schema to see if i can figure it out, and il check the unitclasses-units to see if it is anything there. If i find out i will post it here.

But if anyone reading knows, please feel free to save me some time and frustration! ;)

thanks agen,
mrkingkong

Top Bottom