1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Polish Empire for BTS - Expanded Edition

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by asioasioasio, Sep 16, 2007.

1. asioasioasio

asioasioasio Fallout Scrubber

:rotfl:

:p and how it should look like? :) any psource of many good pics? I could do this but it won't be soon - myto do list has entries for one year ahead :)

Sorry for delay - mod will be tomorrow - we needed to fix some problems with installer today

2. Azazell

Azazell Prince

This New Civilization is Great !! Good Work Guys :)

3. avain

avain (key)

You'd do that? Really? Wow. I'll look for pic sources. And I'll keep looking for the next year:)

BTW, I'm eagerly awaiting your Poland update!

4. kodzi

kodzi civ4_ww2:1939

Our mod, Polish Empire will be added to CDROM with CivilizationIV:Complete Edition. It will be relase in Poland, Slovakia, Cech republic and Hungary on 7 Novembers.

5. RPG

RPG King

That is great news!!

6. Aeven

Aeven EU Citizen

Have you uploaded a new version yet?

7. avain

avain (key)

8. asioasioasio

9. Aeven

Aeven EU Citizen

Very awesome new options! :D Polish traditional architecture is so beautiful someone must make it! :D Asio, have you asked Chamaedrys yet? Also, the cityhall of Poznan would make a great module, and I personally like the church of Gniezno.

10. asioasioasio

There were fix in Uhlan modul - the files that need to be coppied should be:
    Uhlan_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml
    Uhlan_CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml

@Aeven
    Thank you :)
    Yup i have couple of wonders on the list and cityhall in poznan is one of them :) good idea with church of Gniezno :)

11. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Seriously! My god, that's amazing. Now let's just hope we beat those belgium guys to qualify to into UEFA 98 ;)

12. asioasioasio

You mean EURO 2008? Yeah it would be hard task - so close and so far - we need to fight to the end :) But noone said it would be easy ;)

13. snipperrabbit!!

snipperrabbit!! Deity

Last one : perhaps you mean 2098. ;) :lol:

14. asioasioasio

We're closer to the Euro 2008 - just two maches left - one we have to win (with Belgium) the second (with Serbia we shouldn't loose)

IF SOMEONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH RUNNING MOD in 1.2 MOD on 2.13 PATCH - PLEASE DOWNLOAD FIXED INSTALATION FILE (ONCE AGAIN). OR OPEN POLISH_EMPIRE.INI AND SWITCH 0 TO 1 IN MODULAR LOADING

15. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

i just noticed one thing. I can't play costum game with the mod... Atleast we qualified! :D now let's beat those czechs and germans :p

16. Aeven

Aeven EU Citizen

So has any progress on the buildings been made? Surely someone would be willing to make it? Asio, your Centauri buildings were beautiful, surely you could make Polish cities?

17. asioasioasio

Yeah surely :)

but right now i'm focused on 1939 mod - it's looking better and better each week - modelling (especially cityset) takes a lot of time - i choosed to finish it fro releasing new version of 1939

About polish mod - 1.3 version would be created soon (i can't say when) with new LH - Lech Walesa and at least 2 new unique looking units (gen Sosabowski's paratroopers in clothes used during market garden operation and polish infantry from september 1939)

@The lastone36 - i don't have this problem :( weird

18. Rulkiewicz

Rulkiewicz Chieftain

Looks great. I can't wait to play it.

19. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

i have a bug report, I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but the rifleman and cavalry flavor units are appearing as solid black shadows in the civilopedia and presumingly in game as well. Could this be looked into and fixed?

20. devilgunner

devilgunner Chieftain

hi guys, great mod, i'm having alot of fun playing it but there's a problem i hope someone can help me with. the earlier versions ran great and without ANY issues or problems whatsoever, but in this latest version with lech walesa i seem to have the problem that sword of geddon reported in his last post, but this doesn't happen all the time. sometimes the riflemen appear normal, sometimes they don't. also, the game seems to crash in the latter stages when i upgrade a certain number of riflemen to infantry. the game crashes after the units have been upgraded and i cycle thorugh them to fortify them. any help with this would be greatly appreciated :) :cheers: