Polish Empire for BTS - Expanded Edition

OK :)

I'll finish two/three other modules and i'll return to polish empire - so to the end of week the module with 2uu should be ready :)

Top Quality Addition. :goodjob:

asioasioasio, if you allow some humble comments:
- I like danrell's unit very much. But as in this case at least the archer is(and possibly some other early units are) too 'medieval'. It seems they have plate armor and that would make one hell of a civilization with str. 8 archers in 2800 BC. Just kidding:D Anyway, do you intend to rework some of these early units? I know you've got the skills, so...? :D

I reworked Kievian units by Danrell (chariot is what left from changes)
i applied them to mod - in ancient and classic - they looke as not much to "medieval" :)
than it change grphics in medieval / renaissance etc to the models represented in the game now.

but the bts has some bug
after enetering medieval era first unit in the stack changed graphics
and the rest become invisible - you could select it but it was invisible - after moving unit to the next plot the funny buggy animation started - the unit was running from the end of the world and stopped on the plot it was comming - perhaps you saw this bug earlier

this time it happens everytime - i played 2 test games and this happened every time.

i hope 3.13 patch will fix it

i'll se what i can do with additional module (the graphics are reworked) ah wait a sec... i'll make module asap

@ snipperrabbit - i would return to gaian cityset next week - i have couple request to be finished this week and some .xml job in 1939. this module would be few clicks ;)

It's modular - it should work with every mod (unless you use sounds or diplomacy - they aren't supported by modularity - some files need to be edited than)

@ snipperrabbit - i'm glad we have another modeler on community :)

yeah firaxis could release patch fixing the rest of files (especially diplomacy and sound) - it would be real cool - the real annoying limitation would fall

It'll be today

Not much:
+ game balance
+ two additional modules - this one changing graphics for anciet/classical era units and the second one adding 2UU

sorry we have delay - the mod will be available on weekend

Its an amazing mod, however I am very concerned about Hussars and balance. That thing can kill anything but cossacks until MGs and Infantry come along, and it will kill grens and rifles!! Making it replace cavalry or toning it down a little is a must. That may be a typo, but 15 strength is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much!

It'll be balanced
yup it was mistake :) i thought Cuirassier was 15 strenght and i've put 15 :) - It'll be 12 now
about Sejmik it would have increased cost by 20 hammers.

Congrats, superb piece of work.
3D unit models are great, especially hussars, though I'd prefer the ancient set had more ancient look (like the generic one). The same with Polish coat of arms - it looks too modern for me.
Pity you changed the starting page background, as I was a very keen on Szczerbic image from warlords version of the mod, but the new one is ok anyway.

Thanks and best wishes once again, I owe you much fun.
You should be hired by Firaxis ;-)

This is awesome! Perhaps a special cityset is in order?

Perhaps. Making new cityset is rather time consuming process and i need to finish some other models first before i could do that. I think some wonders could appear earlier :)

Congrats, superb piece of work.
3D unit models are great, especially hussars, though I'd prefer the ancient set had more ancient look (like the generic one). The same with Polish coat of arms - it looks too modern for me.
Pity you changed the starting page background, as I was a very keen on Szczerbic image from warlords version of the mod, but the new one is ok anyway.

Thanks and best wishes once again, I owe you much fun.
You should be hired by Firaxis ;-)

More acient units - the module is ready based on danrells units for Kiev (tough reskinned a little bit by me to make it more polish)

The same goes fo second unique unit and 1.2v - the are already maded

v 1.2
– Updated to 3.13 patch for BTS.
– Change of Main Menu.
– Cost of Heasy Hussar increassed from 105 to 110 .
– Cost of Sejmik increased from 100 to 120 .
– Change in installation process - no need to change 0 to 1 in Civilization IV.ini with
patch 3.13.
– New two modules for mod available to download on civ.org.pl and civfanatics.com –
adding second unique unit - Uhlan and changing look of some flavour units to more
ancient.
– Added new flavour units – Cavalry, Cannon, Rifleman and Grenadier

Expect those files tomorrow :) (i'm to tired to make it today sorry ;)

Top Bottom