• DF-5 (China)

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krayzeenbk

Rocket Constructor
If you voted for other, please specify which. If anyone has any pics of great-looking sci-fi rockets or other weird ones that don't look generic, I'd give those the highest priority (fantasy rockets...heheheh). I saw some good rockets before, but cannot find them now, so I'm stuck with these and some others that look kinda generic, although I believe I could make them look unique enough.

Pics of the Minuteman III, Satan :satan:, and DF-5, in order:

This will be the preview thread for whichever rocket is chosen.

DF-5, just because China doesn't have many modern flavor units.

Originally posted by MarineCorps

Fastest edit in the west :lol: ;)

That's for sure... I counted about 5 or 6 edits in your first post, all before the edit timer ran out, and many while I was replying to your edits with some of my own ;)

EDIT: For Wizard below: it's called "spam avoidance" ;)

nah I just was stupid and didn't read the poll. My post unedited read: "I will refrain from voting until I know what contries the last two are from". Then I saw that yoda had posted right before me so I edited to say this:"ok just the second one". then I saw the countries names in the poll so I changed it to this:"The middle one is my vote". then I relized I had the wrong one and edited it to what you see now. Hows that for memory? :p

Originally posted by Krayzeenbk
No, then you realized you had the wrong one, and you edited it to say "the china one". Then you added the rest of the sentence. How's that for memory ;)

AHEM - SPAM SPAM SPAM

OK so sue me. :p Back on topic: Why not just do the China one first since Russia and america already have their own nukes thanks to you.

Originally posted by Gogf
I say do them all. What you do now... I'm not sure.

I'd agree on that one :) ... since there is already a SATAN default available I voted on China. Yet, the two previous ICBMs were of older make than the ones in question right now.

i voted DF-5 because you already made a bunch of nukes for america and the soviet union.

may i make a request plz.

before i went into the green berets i was part of a unit in germany that guarded Perishing 2 and 3 mid range missiles. they were the USA's worst mightmare for the USSR while they were deployed in germany before the INF treaty. Is there anyway u would concider doing 1 for me.

The LG-118A PEACEKEEPER

more info here It's supposed to be bigger but thats the only pic I could find.

@recon1591: It's very likely that I will make a Pershing II soon ;)

@aaglo: Can you provide some more screenshots? hehehe...

@Boba Fett: The Peacekeeper is a generation younger than the Satan, which I took for a reference point when deciding which American ICBM to pair with it (therefore the Minuteman III). If and when I do a Topol or such, I will do a Peacekeeper. But these missiles are ultra-genereic. While I could still write CCCP all over the Satan and pick an interesting color scheme for the Minuteman, it will all start getting very old by the time I get to the late 80s-90s missiles.

DF-5, Pershing II, and the almighty Planetbuster are looking like the next few rockets to work on, in that order...

Top Bottom