[R&F] Poll: which are the last 3 R&F civs?

Which are the last three expansion civs to be revealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess the Mapuche are out. :clap:

The Matching of the color in this screenshot with the flag of the Mapuche has proved to be wrong with the knowledge of the color of the Scotland Civ. There is no other hint, or?

So who other could be this man from the icon?

As far as I know Scotland and its color has changed nothing. The light blue/dark blue color scheme civ belongs to mysterious headband man.

Also, i'm looking more forward to Mapuche than Zulu or Scotland. I think they will be the nicest addition this expansion, though Scotland seems better now because of their music and the nice leader animation (and it's not William Wallace lol).

So, then there were two. The Zulus and the mystery Headband Civ.

Hoping it is the Mapuche. That'd be a pleasant surprise. :)

So, then there were two. The Zulus and the mystery Headband Civ.

Hoping it is the Mapuche. That'd be a pleasant surprise. :)
Yes, I thought I had mis-counted the remaining civs, but there has been no official word on the mysterious headband guy.

Yes, I thought I had mis-counted the remaining civs, but there has been no official word on the mysterious headband guy.

I sure hope he's next. Not only am I not very excited about the Zulu, but we know that it's going to be Shaka leading them with an Impi UU and Ikanda district (which we have the Civilopedia entry for) and that they're probably going to be purely militaristic. The Zulu aren't going to be a surprising reveal, so I say save them for last.

Rise and Fall is out in only a couple of weeks (8th of Feb?). I wonder if that's enough time to show off the last two civs?
Perhaps they will just reveal one next week, and the final one at launch.

Rise and Fall is out in only a couple of weeks (8th of Feb?). I wonder if that's enough time to show off the last two civs?

There's still two Tuesdays left.

Every civ/leader in the game has received a dedicated First Look video. We're either getting both the last two next week (Tuesday/Thursday type deal) or one next week and one on the Tuesday of launch week.

Top Bottom