[R&F] Poll: which are the last 3 R&F civs?

Which are the last three expansion civs to be revealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WillowBrook

Lurker
Since we aren't getting a new reveal this week, here's your chance to guess at the remaining three civs.

Poll closes Friday morning, in case there are any weekend leaks.

Note that the following city states (among others) have been spotted in R&F promotional material: Antioch, Carthage, Palaneque, Lisbon, and Babylon.

If you pick an "Other" category, please identify your pick in the comments.

Inca, Mali, Ottomans. I refuse to believe the Zulu/Celts until it happens.

Mapuche, Celts, Zulu. The blurred leader looks like Lautaro of Mapuche, and the Chinese spies rarely fail.

I've lost faith in the Ottomans for this expansion. We should get a South American and an African civ so I voted for the Inca and Mali/Ghana/Songhai but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something different for each continent.

No idea on the last one so went for Italy because of the lack of Italian city states.

I've lost faith in the Ottomans for this expansion. We should get a South American and an African civ so I voted for the Inca and Mali/Ghana/Songhai but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something different for each continent.

No idea on the last one so went for Italy because of the lack of Italian city states.
That was my vote too. I see Ottomans as a better fit for a double-civ DLC with Byzantines. The Inca, a Sehal civ, and a Venice/Florence/Genoa are all civs that are familar yet different enough to make it into Civ6 and complement the theme and needs of R&F.

I will cautiously heed the Chinese leak and at least acknowledge the possible return of Shaka, but no Celts-- William Wallace is a GG replacement.

Inca, Ashanti and Scotland.
If I had 3 more votes I'd add: Italy, Zulu and Shawnee.

Think they'll likely add Byzantium and Ottomans together as DLC with a new scenario involving the conflict between those 2 adversary civs. If so, every Civ fan would buy such a dlc for sure.

Any chance of Firaxis replacing the Cree with Canada in R and F? (given the controversy involving the Cree/image of their leader's inclusion in the game )

1. Inca - We know it, we want it, we love it, we deserve it.
  2. Zulu - Hedging my bets that the leak is valid - although I would prefer Mali here. It's gotta be Africa though.
  3. Ottoman - My guess is still that it is Ottoman, just on sheer impact, but my doubts keep growing. However if it's not, then I'm pretty sure this slot falls to someone in Europe (Italy, Celts/Scots, Sweden, ???). Ottomans would easily make a good DLC or anchor Civ for XP2.

1. Inca - We know it, we want it, we love it, we deserve it.
  2. Zulu - Hedging my bets that the leak is valid - although I would prefer Mali here. It's gotta be Africa though.
  3. Ottoman - My guess is still that it is Ottoman, just on sheer impact, but my doubts keep growing. However if it's not, then I'm pretty sure this slot falls to someone in Europe (Italy, Celts/Scots, Sweden, ???). Ottomans would easily make a good DLC or anchor Civ for XP2.
Stockholm was seen as a city-state early on though and I don't see Italy without releasing alternate leaders at the same time. Also believe in Mali!

I think that Lautaro matches well the blurred leader image. So in difference to the last poll I switch from Inca to Mapuche (Other SA) in this vote. My other votes stay on Ottomans and Mali, ignoring the Zulu/Celts "leak".

Inca, Italy (Renaissance City States), Zulu

Switching out Mali for Zulu. I hope another African Civ gets the Zulu-Slot this time, but I fear the Chinese leak is right.

William Wallace as a Great General replacement.

Inca, Ottomans, and a west African civ is my guess. I hope for Ghana for a bit of variety, but the more the merrier whatever turns out to be the case.

Inca, Ottomans, and an African civ, though I grant that the blurry leader does look like a good match for Lautaro and I'm disappointed that we're getting no ancient Middle Eastern civs. :(

Top Bottom