• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post your tourny results here! :)

Heh, no, I blundered against krystzcztov and Narz. I had also blundered against stuge, but I think I've recovered lost ground. I think I'm out anyway, though. I'll finish 4-2.

luceafarul said:
I also think I am offending nobody when stating that I have won positions in two of my three remaining games, as I am a queen up in one of them and two minor pieces in the other one for no tangible compensation. The last one has just come out of the starting blocks.

You're right, you're not offending anybody. ;)

I'm not in a particularly good position in any of my remaining games--I got outplayed for space pretty badly in all of them--but I don't think they're all lost yet.

I think the standings are easier to read when they're in standings form. ;)

Note: This is not official.
Code:
Group 1       GP W L D Pts
Tomoyo        6  5 1 0 5
kryszcztov    6  5 1 0 5
Cuivienen     6  4 2 0 4
stuge         6  3 3 0 3
Narz          6  3 3 0 3
Darth_Pugwash 6  1 5 0 1
Confusion     6  0 6 0 0
Code:
Group 2       GP W L D Pts
luceafarul    6  6 0 0 6
Truronian     6  3 2 1 3.5
Arachnaphobia 6  3 2 1 3.5
MadScot       6  3 3 0 3
shortguy      6  3 3 0 3
Perfection    6  1 5 0 1
Yuri2356      6  0 6 0 0
Code:
Group 3       GP W L D Pts
Bluemofia     6  6 0 0 6
punkbass      6  5 1 0 4
nc-1701       6  4 2 0 4
azzaman333    6  2 4 0 2
Godwynn       5  1 4 0 1
Elrohir       5  1 4 0 1
admiral-bell  4  0 4 0 0
Code:
Group 4       GP W L D Pts
col           6  6 0 0 6
bathsheba666  6  5 1 0 5
Igloodude     6  4 2 0 4
Taliesin      6  3 3 0 3
sanabas       6  2 4 0 2
mitsho        6  1 5 0 1
ArneHD        6  0 6 0 0

It may be inaccurate due to some people not posting/me not knowing what's a game and what's not, but I had some time to kill.

Tomoyo said:
I think the standings are easier to read when they're in standings form. ;)

Code:
Group 3       GP W L D Pts
nc-1701       5  3 2 0 3
punkbass      2  2 0 0 2
Godwynn       2  1 1 0 1
AlCosta       0  0 0 0 0
admiral-bell  0  0 0 0 0
azzaman333    1  0 1 0 0
Elrohir       2  0 2 0 0

It may be inaccurate due to some people not posting/me not knowing what's a game and what's not, but I had some time to kill.

I'm at 4 3 1 0 3 Two of my three losses were vs other people not in tourney. Still looking for Al Costa...

So, how's everyone doing? Are the games coming along nicely.

I've already finished all of mine (an unimpressive 3-3 finish) and won't be going on to the next round but I still would like to make sure everyone finsihes and am curious to watch the semi-finals and final matchup. :)

Well I'm now 3-1 with a decent position against Bluemofia, and a piece up with admiral bell. So I think I might make the next round.

Plus I'm going on vacation for two weeks now so I'll be using that feature if it doesn't work please don't claim time.-Thanks.

If we use standard tiebreakers, I've clinched a spot in the next round (or a playoff for that spot) with 5-1.

What I don't know is how things will work from that point on. Do we just do another round-robin and see who wins?

update:

3-0

bath resigned - probably slightly on the early side.

Just finished the last game and managed the Fischer-score of 6-0!
However, my play was unimpressive. The only thing I did was to avoid silly blunders. If I don't manage to improve on my game considerably, I will be toast in the semi-final.

I have resigned against Col already, due to my lax/non-existent positioning.
Col says it was 'slightly early', (i.e. before I lost the material - at least I could see it coming - although,then again, not soon enough.)

Under heavy, relentless, and increasing pressure from Taliesin in the early game...
..followed by an unexpected opportunity.
It's debatable who is the more surprised.

Won the others, or at least the others made mistakes first.

With some months practice, I might remember how to play.
But, it's fun, and I'm glad I'm doing this again after all those years. :)

Bluemofia vs ThetrueElrohir (Bluemofia wins)
Bluemofia vs Punkbass (Bluemofia wins)
Bluemofia vs Admiral-Bell (Bluemofia wins)
Bluemofia vs Azzaman333 (Bluemofia wins)
Bluemofia vs Goodwyn (Bluemofia wins)
Bluemofia vs nc_1701 (Bluemofia wins)

Bluemofia vs Greenpeace (Bluemofia wins, but Greenpeace was replaced by Azzaman)

Games Played: 6
Wins: 6
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Updated:

vrs. Yuri2356 I won
vrs. Arachnophobia I drew
vrs. shortguy
vrs. Luceferaul I lost
vrs. Perfection I won
vrs. Madscot I won

I don't have all the results exactly in mind, but I think I lost them all (most of them due to incredibly stupid "duh"-moves (just afterwards) when I really didn't pay much attention). This shall not be an excuse but I really should have be thinking more from time to time...
Well, I try to summarize them all sometimes soon ... (but I think my playing partners already did that)

mitsho

vs Col - I lost
vs Bathsheba - I lost
vs sanabas - I won
vs Taliesin - I won
vs mitsho - I won
vs Arnesio - Arnesio retired

Still playing v Taliesin. I've been on the receiving end and hanging on most of the game - but it looks like I've turned the corner and should be heading for an even ending.

Just started v Arnesio who is playing very slowly. Could have claimed on time twice.

Won against the others.

Top Bottom