• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post your tourny results here! :)

Quickie update:

I've almost beaten shortguy (I think), so I'll end up with 3 wins 2 losses and 1 draw. Which isn't all that bad I suppose. I don't know if that means I go through to the next round or anything, but I'm happy I at least won a game.

I'm glad I got an email saying my time expired. [/sarcasm]

I'm still here.

shortguy is AWOL. Should I claim on time?

Sorry. Busy week. I've moved.

And then your rook and king in one fell swoop. Was planning to promote to another queen if you bothered my queen enough.

And then your rook and king in one fell swoop. Was planning to promote to another queen if you bothered my queen enough.

By then I had been trapped and it was just a matter of you delivering the final blow, although I think i gave you it a turn earlier than I should have...

Well, if you went K-A3, I would have gone QxC3++ anyways.

I hope you can all bear with me, I have my final reports due this week and finals next week. My visits will be few and far between.

A disappointing loss to bathsheba-- after reaching a promising position I managed to blunder away a rook and any chance of recovery in a few short moves.

Well Bluemofia's pretty much got me and I got Admiral_bell so is 4-2 enough to get on to the next round?

*twidles thumbs waiting for Godwynn and Greenpeace to finish.*

*twiddles thumbs waiting for everyone else to finish*

I think it's the division leaders and the top two non-division leaders that move on (total of six). However, with the way that it's shaking up, it looks like we'll have three to five people tied at 5-1, along with three players with 6-0.

I've finally lost to col. Dratted zugzwang! :mad:

That's the second game now in which I've thrown away a dominant position.

Top Bottom