5. a movie poster
6. a band poster
7. an uber-famous painting
8. anything eastern (asia and whatnot)
9. sports-related
10. outer-space related
11. a periodic table or anything similarly dorky
12. a non-human animal
13. something that is extremely similar to something outlawed in 1.-11., but that is technically not included in them, posted just to try and look clever (e.g. posting a poster of two females and saying "well you only said you dont want a female, you didn't say anything about more than one!")
14. no lame-ass political stuff (thanks perfy! :love: )

How about a blown up photograph of something you took?

Since you like boats, maybe a picture of some marinas, or a particular seascape that you enjoy?

Jeez...you're not giving us much to work with here...how about a giant picutre of you with a sign that says "This is the best I could come up with"?

I'd probably say a picture of Grace Slick, but you discounted that, so I'd probably say a large poster of the Berlin wall coming down.

I have a Ferrari 550 Maranello poster in my room, as well as a replica of a Kandinsky painting (I wouldn't call it uberfamous, at all). Obviously, I like them both quite well, so there's an idea.

The next best thing: How about something deliciously scrumptious that you whipped up?

I have this poster on one of my walls. It's quite the talking point

Get another one! (Or coordinate mirrors so that they focus light somewhere inconvenient for other people)

Get another one! (Or coordinate mirrors so that they focus light somewhere inconvenient for other people)

As much as I love the spirit of your idea (annoying people), that's too much work, and mirrors are more expensive than I wants to send. Plus I'd end up getting aroused all the time by looking at myself, and wouldn't be able to concentrate on my homework and spamming.

Top Bottom