President Obama and DC Lawyer Pressure State to Act Against Policy

JollyRoger

Slippin' Jimmy
Supporter
First of all, sorry to have not posted over the past week or so. Been running a few errands for George Soros - standing in a punch line at a forge in Honolulu, writing some punchlines for a DC dinner, and delivering a punchline in Abbottabad. Thanks to the Canadian intelligence machine for the false red flag campaign to provide cover.

Anyway, on to this gift to the 10thers.

You may remember back in 2008, that the State of Hawaii provided then-candidate-Obama with a Certificate of Live Birth, the standard document it provides to those born in Hawaii when such native Americans request a copy of their birth records.

Evidently, that was not good enough for Obama and a bit more than a quarter of the way into his first two terms as leader of the free world, he decided to use his office and a lawyer thug from DC to intimidate a state into violating its pwn policy:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf

The state of Hawaii created an "exception" for Barack Obama to obtain copies of documents regarding his birth even while it was cracking down on anyone else who might have wanted their own records, too.

Confirmation was posted on the White House website today as administration officials released a copy of a "Certificate of Live Birth" from Hawaii in support of Obama's story that he was born there.

The document that was released.

According to the White House posting, Loretta J. Fuddy, the director of health in Hawaii, told the president she had "legal authority to approve the process by which copies of such records are made. Through that authority, in recognition of your status as president of the United States, I am making an exception to current departmental policy which is to issue a computer-generated certified copy."

She wrote, "We hope that issuing you these copies of your original Certificate of Live Birth will end the numerous inquires received by the Hawaii Department of Health to produced this document. Such inquires have been disruptive to staff operations and have strained state resources."

A noted from Obama said he was requesting two copies of "my original certificate of live birth." He designated Judith Corley "of Perkins Coie" to act on his behalf.

Her letter to the state requested a waiver of state policy that allows only for the dissemination of computer-generated "short form" documents.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2711370/posts

I would think we are a nation of laws, not of men, but I haven't seen any laws produce copies of even their short-form birth certificates, so I could be mistaken.

What is a state to do when it faces a President sicking his lawyer on them? Should they fold like a cheap Aloha shirt as Hawaii did? No state is an island (I'm sure Donne Ho said that, but I can't find a link).

Since the "President" hadn't even proven he was eligible to be President (by not producing his long-form birth certificate), was this lawyer committing treason by acting under the authority of an unvetted President? Can a state produce a certificate to a "President" who has not provided documented proof that he is President? Will we have to nullify the death of Osama bin Laden since the military was following an order handed down by a Pretender-in-Chief and thus the death didn't really happen in a legally recognized manner? Shouldn't the press be focusing on the fact that a legally blonde girl is missing from this whole series of events? Has she been stoked away in a Dutch oven?

I will leave you with evidence that even O'Bama knows he is not qualified to be President. A real President gets musically introduced by something along these lines (though in a less cultish fashion):

Link to video.

O'Bama's intro Saturday night:

Link to video.

Hulk Hogan? O'Bama is faker than a conservative's date's existence, boobs, and/or, including, but not limited to, orgasm.

Anyway, did the President and his lawyer go too far here in pressuring the state? Should the President have received this special treatment? Should he be impeached for this? Or should we focus instead on prosecuting the African American who went on national television Sunday night and confessed to murdering a religiously devout man living in a mansion? Plenty of unanswered questions here. As a person on the internet, I demand answers.

'Original certificate of live birth'?!? But we demanded a 'long-form birth certificate'! That is the only form of proof i have accepted since 2 years ago when i first heard of them. Accept no synonyms!

Top Bottom