President Thread term 9

dumb question... can a two move unit make it to Hej from Aloha... if they attack Hej...we have to crush their force when it lands. Even if it empties Aloha.

Don't worry about the points good work BC.
I'm shocked they didn't attack, they kind of missed the boat there if you pardon the pun. Aloha and Hej are looking good on defence.

If they land somewhere we will cut them to shreads with the cossaks so they need to risk an direct attack.

We can ease back on the whipping for a bit at least and hope we get galleons very soon

Just got this from Innovia
Aloha,

We are nearly done with our celestial investigations, just 3 more turns. We have a galley sailing the northern route to you, but it left before we could load troops. Is there any way we could be of assistance?

Best of Luck,
Innovia

Took there sweet time didn't they. BC try and protect the galley for a quick upgrade in 3.
I sent them a short thank you letter back.

dumb question... can a two move unit make it to Hej from Aloha... if they attack Hej...we have to crush their force when it lands. Even if it empties Aloha.

Nope, they will need 2 turns. They can reach the grassland 2E of Hej.

As for their Galleon near Allegra disappearing i can think of 2 possibilities. First they decided to go around and land further north beyond Ciao or they have decided they need to reenforce the attack on Aloha/Hej

I dont think it could of got out of sight if it was planning on going north, but ill leave some troops in privet anyways.

I dont think it could of got out of sight if it was planning on going north, but ill leave some troops in privet anyways.

If they sailed it NW towards Epsilon they could, but then it would take them an extra 3 turns to do that so Privet isn't in danger anytime soon. The main thing is holding Aloha and Hej, the rest are replaceable, they arn't

Hej is also to a lesser extent, the only thing going for it is its Hanging gardens, from memory it doesnt have much more in?

Its a fully set up city. Barracks, Granary, Library, Theater, Forge ect.
And its got loads of production. Aloha is more important but Hej isn't too far behind

I think they sent that other ship to hit us on the other end. I think they ran the numbers in the worldbuilder and figured they could take Aloha. I think they will now hope to take another city but they didnt have enough knowledge of our area to realize that there wasnt anything to hit. I also think they got caught with their pants down at our willingness to whip and the power of our UU.

IF we can hit them...we can force them to the table. In 3 turns we can really start some hurt on them

@gandhi ah ok, thought you were unsure whether you were allowed to play it :)

3 turns is a long time in this war though.

Well, we have lost Hej.

Apart from killing 4 catapults in the begining, we lost every battle even a 30% one.

The slight bright side is with the loss of cats they need to regroup if they want to take Aloha, but thats about it

Ok i whipped another cossak in the capital but also sent a cossak up to check that they dont unload any units because if they do we're pretty much empty up there.

Whipped a cossak in hello also.

them battle odds were so very much in our favour half the time as well, cant believe the damage done!

can we kill their force?

Also robi..contact whomp with this message..."to the death". I dont want peace. lets bring these guys down with us.

Ok i whipped another cossak in the capital but also sent a cossak up to check that they dont unload any units because if they do we're pretty much empty up there.

Whipped a cossak in hello also.

them battle odds were so very much in our favour half the time as well, cant believe the damage done!

Yeah it wasn't pretty reading. We should make sure we start getting the inland cities defended again.

Also i am sure i know where the galleon that was near Ciao is going.
The reason they have taken the long route so we don't see them is because they plan to take out our iron city. They would have an idea where our iron is or Epsilon might have told them, doesn't matter. We should get some troops up there.

can we kill their force?

Also robi..contact whomp with this message..."to the death". I dont want peace. lets bring these guys down with us.

I think sometimes saying nothing says more.
And their force never left the boats so there isn't much to kill.

Yeah, i'd imagine they are, if they dont land that force i'll send the cossak i already moved out and the cossak that was just whipped in hello up to take a crack.

I didnt whip anything this turn, i felt we should try and give it as long as possible before whipping everywhere again, one think i think we should do asap is settle hej, they left everything there (improvements etc-including the fishing boats which was a bit surprising! so it should grow back reasonably quickly.

I sent off a couple of cossaks north towards the iron city, im a bit concerned that the boats might not be going home but might go upwards towards terve.

They wouldn't know about Terve, but they could always go that way to check it out and find it.

The issue we have now is with Hej gone we don't have a place to build Galleons quickly, unless we use Aloha but that's giving us Cossaks at the moment so its going to have to be a balancing act becasue we need 3 or 4 Galleons to put them on the back foot.

I also worry with Epsilon backtracking for Engineering that they will beat us to Chemistry too, and get Frigate's returning us back to square one. It would seem that at the moment we will only be able to sit and watch while they pick off our coastal city one by one.

Sorry if i sound all doom and gloom but there isn't much to be positive about.

We do still have our scientist, though i cant remember if when we get engineering it will bulb chem or education.

Seeing as we only have 1 galley left as well i may as well turn research back on. we have enough to upgrade that galley if need be.

Maybe we can get some Demoncats in their team to run around saying that they are actually losing the war and the need to pull out?

This doesn't look good for Aloha, but it doesn't look that good for their chances of winning either. Maybe they just wanted to stunt us to prevent us from attacking them while they go after Epsilon?

Top Bottom