Presidential election

Duke or Dell, Dell or Duke, Duke or Dell, Dell or Duke?

• Dell19

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Duke of Marlbrough

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
The time has come to decide who will lead the NUF nation into the first term of their existence. One member, one vote - any chads submitted will be rejected out of hand but please feel free to comment on your choice and to convince others to vote along the same lines. :)

The two candidates for our Presidency are both veterans from the first game, but how will that make it any easier to choose between them? Arrrrgh! :crazyeye:

So, for the office of President of the New Union of Fanatica we have either

Dell19 or Duke of Marlbrough!

Vote now! :goodjob:

Dell's nomination Dell's manifesto

Duke's nomination Duke doesbn't have a manifesto! But he's great! :D

Duke is running Dell preeeety close considering he only wants to be a deputy. Whatcha gonna do if you get elected pres Duke? The first leader of any nation (fictional or otherwise) in history whose first act is to resign...

Whatcha gonna do if you get elected pres Duke? The first leader of any nation (fictional or otherwise) in history whose first act is to resign..
LOL, whoever is elected Pres for Term I has BETTER play the game, since he (or she, maybe sometime in the future....) is the only one that can do it!! ;)

I would have posted yesterday but I didn't have any time. Seems the voting has been very close.

by Duke of Marlbrough:
Well, techincally not correct. If the President is ever not available to play the game, it follows the chain of command for who can play the turns
You are correct sir! Good catch! Both of you may well be getting some play time, no matter which way the 1st term election turns out ;).

Top Bottom