Resource icon

Production Queue 0.1.17

I tested it on a Mac and experienced the issue many were reporting. With that I was able to get to the root of the problem.

There is no gentle way of putting this: I'm a moron. In my rush to fix the initial problem last week, I failed to realize the Summer 2017 update was only released for Windows. It should be fixed now for Mac and Linux, and it should automatically continue to work when you guys get the Summer 2017 update. I'm really sorry for the trouble. No excuse for that sort of stupidity.

I seem to have intermittent issues when using your fantastic mod with another fantastic mod called NQ Enhanced User Interface. I figured out how to manipulate things so it can work, but it is a pain. Would you mind testing your mod with theirs and seeing if a fix is possible. I don't run into any issues with yours alone, or with theirs alone, but together!

@assuredgrp Hi there! It looks like NQ Enhanced User Interface has included my mod in theirs. There should not be any need to run mine alongside theirs. That said, when looking at the code for that mod, it looks like they have not included my patch for the Summer 2017 update yet. So if you're having issues with the Production Queue as part of NQ Enhanced User Interface, I would suggest nudging them to merge my changes into theirs. The only thing that is different is the StrategicView_MapPlacement.lua file. Sorry for the trouble!

I just d/l this mod and its great but it only works on new games. This is the first and only mod I have d/l so far. the only other mod my save file shows is the stock dlc Aztecs, if I disable this will it work on my saved games? is there a trick to it or are you currently working on an update?

I just d/l this mod and its great but it only works on new games. This is the first and only mod I have d/l so far. the only other mod my save file shows is the stock dlc Aztecs, if I disable this will it work on my saved games? is there a trick to it or are you currently working on an update?

All Civ VI mods only work on new games.

I found a bug that was created from the summer update. You can now repair damaged world wonders. With this mod enabled, that feature does not work.

This should be very easy to duplicate: Just nuke a city with a wonder in it, take the city, and try to repair the wonder.

I can't stand playing without this mod, so I'm just going to NOT nuke cities I want to keep until you get this fixed.

Thanks!

Frost

My game crashes when try to start.I am with the latest Civ 6 Nubia ,i tried to disable all the other mods,it still crashes when the production queue mod is enabled.Can someone help?

I have a save game created with the previous version of the mod which had the district & wonder placement bug. After updating to the new version, I'm still not able to place wonders & districts - should updating he mod have fixed this, or is the issue "baked in" to the save game file?

Thanks!

Upon further consideration, I suspect I already had the latest version (0.1.8), but just got the "summer update" since I'm on MacOS. This appears to have caused the district/wonder placement issue to reoccur. The mod worked correctly last week, but stopped working a few days ago.

Lozenged updated Production Queue with a new update entry:

Fix for "Fix for 'Fix for Summer 2017 Update'"

Version 0.1.9

This update fixes the issue that was introduced for Mac and Linux players following updating to the Summer 2017 Update. The attempt to automatically have Mac and Linux users' games switch to the proper code after receiving the Summer 2017 Update did not work as hoped. Assumptions were made that did not pan out from the developers' ends. So once more, this update does the following:
  • Districts and wonders should...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news: After the Fall Update 2017, there is again the issue with not placeable Wonders and Districts...
I (we all, I assume...) would greatly appreciate it, if you could fix this mod once again for the community.
Thank you for your good work so far (and hopefully for your future work).
:)

Lozenged updated Production Queue with a new update entry:

Fix for Fall 2017 Update

Version 0.1.10

This update addresses the following issues that were caused by the Fall 2017 update to the core game:
  • Districts and wonders should once again be able to be placed.
  • The sizing of the production queue panel should function properly again.
  • Other various changes to the base code were merged with the modified code.
  • This update should automatically be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I hope that I was prompt enough for you guys in uploading a fix. I did some minimal testing on Mac, but it appeared to be working fine. As always, let me know if you encounter any unexpected issues as a result of this update. Thanks for your continued interest!

I hope that I was prompt enough for you guys in uploading a fix. I did some minimal testing on Mac, but it appeared to be working fine. As always, let me know if you encounter any unexpected issues as a result of this update. Thanks for your continued interest!

Prompt enough?! You got it out the next day, Firaxis can't even push out updates that fast.

You truly are Optimus Modceps, the best modder.

I mentioned already on the workshop that you can indeed place districts/wonders after this fix, but Holy Sites still show every single worship building. In addition, I'm reporting considerable lag whenever I add, remove, open, close, or really do anything involving the Production panel.

Thanks for the fall update :)

I`m hoping to use it after my current game. I`ve uninstalled the production que mod after i could not place districts down after the fall patch. I had only installed 3 small UI mods at the time.

this is not compatible with redistricting. when you go to add something from it in the build menu like slaver it keeps asking you to choose something to build.

Top Bottom