1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Production Queue 0.1.12

Add a production queue to city production management

1. Lozenged

Lozenged Chieftain

@ITcore Well thanks!

@Atlas627 Indeed, thanks for reporting those issues.

@RohirrimElf You might want to hold off still. It functions, but as Atlas627 reports, there is an issue with the production panel listing far more items than it should.

@bladex That's unfortunate, but I'm not terribly surprised either. Sorry for the disappointment!

I'm getting started now on fixing the current major issues. First I will work on restoring full functionality, then I will address the performance issues. Stay tuned!

Atlas627 and RohirrimElf like this.
  2. Lozenged

Lozenged Chieftain

Atlas627 and RohirrimElf like this.
  3. Lozenged

Lozenged Chieftain

This update should take care of the issue with buildings being listed in the production panel which should not be. The Fall 2017 update broke the way I was checking for building prerequisites as well as faith-based buildings.

As far as the panel shifting when adding something to the queue is concerned: I tested the game without any mods enabled and you can still see this visible shift when first opening a city's production panel. Since this mod causes the panel to remain open when refreshing the list, this shifting behavior is much more obvious. Therefore it appears to be something introduced to the base game and probably not something I can address. I will take a look to see what I can do, but I'm not really holding out hope.

RohirrimElf and Atlas627 like this.
  4. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

Can anyone tell me if the mod still works fine with these updates if you don't have the fall patch?

5. Lozenged

Lozenged Chieftain

@DanaLea It should work if you do not yet have the Fall 2017 update since I coded it specifically to do that. I did some testing on my Mac without the update, but since it's a 2008 MacBook Pro I can hardly play on it. But as far as I can tell it works fine.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    DanaLea and RohirrimElf like this.
  6. RealOldMan

RealOldMan Chieftain

Thanks for your great mod. My game was not working well so I deleted and reinstalled, which fixed everything.

I then loaded the latest version of the production queue mod (from late Saturday) and it shows up in the mod list as enabled, with the only other mod I left active -- DLC Aztec.

Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in game and when saving the only active mod listed is DLC Aztec at the bottom panel of the blue window with game info.

Anyone have any ideas where I've gone wrong? After using the PQ the game is almost unplayable without it! Thanks

7. Lozenged

Lozenged Chieftain

8. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

When you are in the city screen, trying to decide what to add to the production queue, as you hover over the options there are little pop-ups, an example is shown below.

Any way of getting these info panels to show after they are in the queue? There are many times that I want to see them again while I am building them, but I can't access that info anymore. So I have to go to the civopedia to get the info, but that resource pretty much sucks (compared to previous versions).

Thanks!

upload_2017-11-1_10-42-31.png

9. bladex

bladex Chieftain

will this work correctly with redistricting now?

10. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

Not sure why (and don't think its from any other mods), but when I try to put a Sukiennice into the build queue there's a problem. The Sukiennice gets put into the Production Queue interface (and is removed from the possible builds) but it is not put in the standard city production panel. I tried placing a trader before the building and both updated correctly, but then when I removed the trader from the queue the standard city production panel did not update, only the Production Queue version did.

Edit: Hmm, seems to be working now.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  11. Hodjas

Hodjas Chieftain

I am experiencing a problem with the mod. When I activate it, I can't do anything at all. It's just spinning the little globe at the bottom right corner like it's calculating the next turn. I can move the units, it goes to the next turn but I can't found a city or anything. Help please.

Attached Files:

12. RealOldMan

RealOldMan Chieftain

I would reinstall Civ6 and reinstall the latest version of all of your mods, they are all working great for me after doing that.

13. Hodjas

Hodjas Chieftain

Ok I'll do that. Mind you, the production queue is the only mod I am using. Well, trying to use.

14. RealOldMan

RealOldMan Chieftain

Yes, that was the one that I cared about enough to go to the effort. :)

15. Hodjas

Hodjas Chieftain

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  16. Hodjas

Hodjas Chieftain

Well, that didn't work. Any other ideas?