Quot Capita: Majesty

Nothing appears out of the ordinary with the link from here. Maybe try again? Do you have software or a web browser addon that would interfere with the download?

It's downloading¡ I tried three times consecutively and it took me to a page that it said I didn't have permission. Then I tried again and it showed me the Captcha page and it would not load anyways. Finally, it took me to the right download page. I don't have any add-on and Firefox has been working just fine with Mediafire downloads today. I guess it was the universe testing me to see if I had the willingness to try a great mod. Looking forward to it. Thank you.

Do you guys prefer this flag over the current French flag in the game?

Attachments

• 2016-07-09 crop.jpg
    2016-07-09 crop.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 205
Either one is fine with me, that one is based on that unit?

Yes, it's an early flag used by the French Monarchy.

I'm trying out different flags all the time to see how they look in game. Whenever I find one that looks good, I'll post a screenshot, like I've done above, and see what the community thinks of it.

I found the cause of the crash. It was due to a improvement graphic that I added, a windmill for the Renaissance to Industrial ages. I deleted it and restored the windmill to normal, and the crash is now gone.

Uploading fixed version soon...sorry everyone and thankyou for helping out with this..

I've had a crash when entering the Renaissance again. It looks quite similar to the crash caused by the windmill graphic.

EDIT: I've been unable to reproduce the crash from the save. I think it's safe to ignore my post. :)

I've had a crash when entering the Renaissance again. It looks quite similar to the crash caused by the windmill graphic.

EDIT: I've been unable to reproduce the crash from the save. I think it's safe to ignore my post. :)

You scared me for a moment there....:D

Okay, now I do have a problem...

I'm playing as the Serbs. The year is 1255 AD. When I finish my turn I find I am "Waiting for other Civilizations..." forever. It never gets back to my turn. I can still move around. I can go to the menu and reload the game. I can go back to previous saves and choose a different path. But everything stops at 1255 AD.

Any ideas what I could try?

Let me recall the last few times I experienced that problem.

The previous two times this occured due to 1. Python coding related to the Flavian wonder, which I have disabled now(the coding that is), and 2. The error related to the improvement graphics(Windmills), which I fixed.

Questions for you Kingpin that could help with this:

-Has this only happened ever with Serbia
-What leader are you playing as?

Questions for you Kingpin that could help with this:

-Has this only happened ever with Serbia
-What leader are you playing as?

Yes, this has only ever happened playing as Serbia.
I am playing as Teuta.

I'm thinking it's one of the other civs. When I get some free time, perhaps on the weekend, I will remove each civ from the game, one at a time, and see which one is causing the problem. After that, I'll take a look and see what is going on in each city in that civ.

It's not really a crash. It just stalls. I can still access the menu or reload the game.

And I've determined that the civilization responsible is Austria. After I deleted all the Austrian cities and units, the game continued as normal.

A couple of small things...

- Should I be able to build the Templar Commandery and Templar Grand Master playing as Serbia?

- The man-at-arms has the flag graphics on the shield, which is cool. But you'll notice in the attached image that the graphic doesn't appear quite right. Compare it to the English Pikeman, in which it displays properly. It's similar in appearance to setting a flag colour wrong using:
<bWhiteFlag>0</bWhiteFlag>

Is there similar code for units so that this can be fixed?

Attachments

• Man-At-Arms.JPG
    Man-At-Arms.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Pikeman.JPG
    Pikeman.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 652
A couple of small things...

- Should I be able to build the Templar Commandery and Templar Grand Master playing as Serbia?

- The man-at-arms has the flag graphics on the shield, which is cool. But you'll notice in the attached image that the graphic doesn't appear quite right. Compare it to the English Pikeman, in which it displays properly. It's similar in appearance to setting a flag colour wrong using:
<bWhiteFlag>0</bWhiteFlag>

Is there similar code for units so that this can be fixed?

Austria...may have something to do with unit art...I'll have to look..

-The problem with the new corporations(Templar and Hospitalier) is that I did set them to be founded by their respective knightly orders, however, right now Great Prophets can somehow get around the limitation and build the founding building. I'm looking into it...

-I don't believe units have any code that controls that, its controled by the civ's flag. Whiteflag 1 type flags don't show up properly with this, but normal decal style flags do. What would you like to do?

I don't believe units have any code that controls that, its controled by the civ's flag. Whiteflag 1 type flags don't show up properly with this, but normal decal style flags do. What would you like to do?

But I have an example above of one flag working and another not working... There must be some way of changing it unless it's in the way the unit itself was created.

Xml/assets/art/assets/civ_defines/unit_flags is the location I believe. I ran into something similar while working on TTT and VIP. Take a quick peek with notepad ++ and see if the settings are different.
I'd investigate further, but unfortunately my time customizing/modding is minimal at best. Heh, got to love being promoted and having no free time :sarcasm:

Xml/assets/art/assets/civ_defines/unit_flags is the location I believe. I ran into something similar while working on TTT and VIP. Take a quick peek with notepad ++ and see if the settings are different.
I'd investigate further, but unfortunately my time customizing/modding is minimal at best. Heh, got to love being promoted and having no free time :sarcasm:

I'm not finding that location :(

/mods/Quot Capita/assets/xml/assets.. Sorry, should have been more clear. You may need to check in the art sub folder, or one of the others dealing with the unit flags. My bad KP, was rushed when I posted.

Top Bottom