Quot Capita

For 2.0, it should be ready just by clicking .exe...

Otherwise should be very complicated to play it :(

When i seen that the manipulation required is complicated, i abandoned :(

sorry

For 2.0, it should be ready just by clicking .exe...

Otherwise should be very complicated to play it :(

When i seen that the manipulation required is complicated, i abandoned :(

sorry

Don't worry, that's what I plan to do!

Avain, I've been playing your mod since its release and have thoroughly enjoyed it...as for the MAFs, I did some work on the leaders pack of VD, cutting it down so that each Civ has 2 to 3 leaders each....this helped a lot. I play a customized version with some minor addons like different Civ flags for example.

Don't worry, that's what I plan to do!

- Very nice, what do you plan for 2.0 ?

- I have one idea for improving Mastery, for you i suggest that each building count in score, it would representing level of equipment of the civs...

It would be indicated in percent...

100 % would indicate that every city have all the possible city buildings...

0 % should speak by itself

What do you think ?

Download at 20 %, still 17 min ;)

edit 02:20 pm :

I tried to launch a game with a premade map (Sumeria, India, China and Egypt), but i had a ctd

edit 02:43 pm :

It seems that i figured out the problem with the maps : the 4 maps are for 34 civs, while revolution module has a max of 50 Civs...

You should maibye adapt the four maps to have the max of 50 civs possible...

Am I right ?

Figured my problem when I installed QC before.

Anyway, it has nice promotions in the first post but I wonder...
Are you planning on modifying your tech tree or will you stick with vanilla BtS tech trees (original and Next War)? Because, frankly, the tech trees from vanilla game is too short and very unrealistic.

But that is up to you. I am just curious.

@Lachlan: I'll check those maps (although can't promise anything, I haven't dealt with maps before)

@os79: What was the problem?
About the tech tree: I was thinking on adding sg to Next War, I still might, but the Next War techs are currently voiced, so they would stick out ---
--- like my additions to modern era - did you check those? The modern era is longer thanks to Modern Era Expansion for VD

No problems so far for me.

I played Huge map and it was fine. Just was suspicious of vanilla tech tree. However, now that you said that tech tree is actually NOT a vanilla one, I will try again :). I like the concept behind this mod.

No problems so far for me.

I played Huge map and it was fine. Just was suspicious of vanilla tech tree. However, now that you said that tech tree is actually NOT a vanilla one, I will try again :). I like the concept behind this mod.

Great, I'd like to hear about your experience after playing

Cool.

I will replay this mod when I figure out how to get longer than Marathon speed programmed into my BtS because as I mentioned before, Marathon speed is too slow for me *lol*.

Hey Avain,

Downloaded 2.0 and I'm still getting the missing revolutions.ini file on start up. After that seems to work okay. Wonder if anybody else is experiencing this? I can't seem to locate the file anywhere within mod or bts.

Hey Avain,

Downloaded 2.0 and I'm still getting the missing revolutions.ini file on start up. After that seems to work okay. Wonder if anybody else is experiencing this? I can't seem to locate the file anywhere within mod or bts.

Can you please do a test for me? Download the RevolutionBTS mod http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=262937 (which is BTW included in QC), and try to run it. I wonder if you'll get the same missing rev.ini problem?

Just played your mod...

I finally figured out how to slow down the gamespeed to my own preference plus having a new process called "idle" when I am not doing anything in between.

So my report is: This is a very nice mod so far. Nothing much to report as of yet since I'm still in Ancient Era but I'm getting there :D.

No problems with Revolution.ini file this time. I had that problem last time when I downloaded your old version that forced me to download VD mod too. But this time, everything went smoothly. Of course, I don't use Revolution part of RevDCM anyway, only DCM part.

Hey Avain,

So downloaded revolutionbts mod and that works fine. Now I can't get past the init. loading screen ctd during the xml load process. So until I figure out why I can't open Qc now won't be able to tell you about rev.ini file.

Could QC be conflicting with other modpacks that I have in same directory, seems unlikely but it worked before I downloaded ROM mod still had the ini error but I could play the mod.

Hey Avain,

So downloaded revolutionbts mod and that works fine. Now I can't get past the init. loading screen ctd during the xml load process. So until I figure out why I can't open Qc now won't be able to tell you about rev.ini file.

Could QC be conflicting with other modpacks that I have in same directory, seems unlikely but it worked before I downloaded ROM mod still had the ini error but I could play the mod.

As soon as I get home I'll check this issue and try to solve it.
One question: do you have a STEAM version?

Hey Avain,

Yes I do have steam version but I don't have any problems with other mods, I have overlord, ROM, WOL, LOR, VD, and like I said got it to work at first just the rev.ini error popup. Then after downloading other mods went back now it crashes on the loadup. Almost seems like it can't handle the volume of files it loading up. I'm running dual core 3ghtz, 2g ddr ram, 2 nvidia 7900gs Sli 512mb, xp sp3, steam complete pack.

Now this is really strange!
I'm experimenting with removing revolution.ini and also RevolutionDCM.ini - but cannot reproduce your problems...
One other thing comes to my mind - what's with your CustomAssets folder? Can you please try to delete it's contents?

Top Bottom