Quot Capita

Yep, I know. Just wondering if it was easy enough for a noob like me to do it, or if I should let the capable hands of the mods creator do it. Thanks.

I may be wrong but it is possibly just the matter of copying over VD 5.1 FPK file. But don't quote me on that :lol:. Wait till Avain get to you on that :D.

avain, is there any chance you could include your Hungary mod in QC? :please:

And have you seen TheLadiesOgre's AI Land Transport Usage Mod v0.1? If it works I think it would fit into QC nicely.

@RPG: I'm currently working on correcting the installer for Polynesia, it'll have options to install for QC. If I'm done with it, I can pretty much easily correct all other civ's installers.

TheLadiesOgre's AI Land Transport Usage Mod v0.1: Yes, I've seen the mod, but according to Maniac's comments there might still be issues with it.

Polynesia updated to v1.5, now it includes option to install for Quot Capita!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=317958

Awesome, hopes this mean we'll soon see the rest of the VD add-ons available, and maybe some other modular civs from other mods soon.
I think as long as you keep it all optional, it'll work out perfectly.

Too bad there aren't many WoC modules. Or if there are, nobody updates the main WoC thread with them.

Hey, u have been busy :)
But i kinda hoped u plan to include cool3a2's new/optimized Lhs for Hungary in the update...

Hey, u have been busy :)
But i kinda hoped u plan to include cool3a2's new/optimized Lhs for Hungary in the update...

I'm waiting for cool3a2 to finish those and the citystyle and I'll post a new update then.

Yeah, i realized that since :)
Thanks for the answer anyway.
Ohh but u did not answer yet to my other question regarding the better terrain (whether u plan to include Blue Marble/Improved Graphic in future versions)

Yeah, i realized that since :)
Thanks for the answer anyway.
Ohh but u did not answer yet to my other question regarding the better terrain (whether u plan to include Blue Marble/Improved Graphic in future versions)

I encourage everyone to play with Blue Marble, but I'm not including it in the mod.
Parts of Improved Graphics will make it though.

Will you be including the terrain textures/blends, or just the resources minor stuff from impoved graphics?

Terrain textures/blends? Hmm, what exactly is a terrain blend?

Just the surface texture of the terrain. The terrain has multiple layers for texture, one for the surface color and one for the detal. I have no idea how they work together, just that theyre there. And that theyre large (512 to 1024).

I see. Is it possible to combine a terrain blend from IG with Blue Marble's?
(Actually I prefer BM terrain, but some additional details in IG are really cool, such as cactus in desert, etc.)

@Nemesys: Did you check the Mastery score on the Victory page (and not the score displayed in the lower left of the playing screen)? The spaceship is a team project, and gives a massive Mastery score boost.
Mastery victory overrules all other Victory conditions, but I have to agree that it still needs refining ( like when you conquer and vasal all other civs, etc. )/QUOTE]

Tx for replying,
yes I was looking at the mastery score points section...I had 235 to 215 of Gandhi/cleopatra with just 1 turn to go, and the next turn I though i was going to win and instead they won a mastery victory..went on looking the mastery score and they had 315 to my 235...just as they succesfully landed a spaceship in the very last turn! it may happen of course, but as i told you the strange thing was not having news about them building spaceship parts, so I though they would not reach my score anymore..! anyway, i think i'll turn off either mastery victory or permanent alliance options...
tx again
cheers,
Nem

Top Bottom