Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer is officially over!!!:(:sad::snowcool:
Sucks for you. It's about 85F here, and I'm sweating balls. I think we're going to have another one of those "Indian summers" that lasts into November. Next year, we'll make it December. I like this climate change stuff... if it means Chicago turns into the next Miami, I'm all for it.

Just realized I forgot to do laundry. Again. Fourth day in a row. I guess laundry isn't that important. Who needs clothes anyway? I'll just run around campus in my undergarments.

I go for a month without doing laundry. I wear the same clothes, boxers included at least 2-3 days in a row. Washing and drying cost $1.25 a piece. Way too much for me. Axe spray FTW!

I go for a month without doing laundry. I wear the same clothes, boxers included at least 2-3 days in a row. Washing and drying cost $1.25 a piece. Way too much for me. Axe spray FTW!

are you serious?:crazyeye:

i do my laundry AT LEAST once a week

are you serious?

Yes.

i do my laundry AT LEAST once a week

If I did that it would come to $10 a month. Thats a lot of money for someone with precisely 0 income. I have a few hundred to last me for the year, actually make that 4 years, with no perceivable income coming in. So yeh, sacrifices must be made. My goddamn life story.

Do you shower between days?

Every morning.

Why bother showering if you're going to re-wear clothes?

I feel filthy otherwise. Yeh the irony. And really how dirty do my clothes get during the day? I mean its fairly cool so I don't sweat, so I don't see the problem. I'm wondering if I can empty the trash can and use it as a makeshift bucket to wash my clothes...hm...

How can you not get any money in college? Even 10 hours a week would give you a budget for laundry and partying and some extras here and there.

And then there's summer vacation jobs.

2x post because my internet is too slow to edit:
Sink + detergent + scrubbing
There are special products for that if you want to go all 19th century on it.

And you think you don't smell, but I almost guarantee that you do. And if by some miracle you don't, you will by mid-college. People stink more as they age, it's true. You don't learn it from older people for obvious reasons.

I really hate my Chem teacher.... she's ******ed, and doesn't teach anything, and then just gives us HUGE assignments to do

My machine failed the homologation test by 0.021%. Yes that is %. So not 2.1% but 0.021%. Which translates to 18.9 EuroCents per 5 hours continuous play.

The guy on the phone was real apologetic and also claimed it was by far the lowest margin he'd ever seen in his 16 years he's worked there, but the result is still the same: Fail, try again.

So, to keep in spirit I've made the smallest adjustment I've ever made to software (changed 114000 to 114001 in a table) and sent it again.

Bloody Random chance!!! :mad:

If I did that it would come to $10 a month. Thats a lot of money for someone with precisely 0 income. I have a few hundred to last me for the year, actually make that 4 years, with no perceivable income coming in. So yeh, sacrifices must be made. My goddamn life story.

look for someone who gives away an old washing machine for free...

Why don't Silver just go and get himself a traditional submissive woman to take care of him. I am sure there are plenty of chicks in India.

He is? I thought he mentioned or someone said that he is Indian in India. Nevermind....

He can always bring one over to the US.

He's Indian, but he's in the US for College.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom