Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for you. It's about 85F here, and I'm sweating balls. I think we're going to have another one of those "Indian summers" that lasts into November. Next year, we'll make it December. I like this climate change stuff... if it means Chicago turns into the next Miami, I'm all for it.

Weather's still fine, but it go go from 85 to 45 in a day in New England.

Heh, reading Downtown's post i realized i totally forgot that my Grandmother would have had her birthday 2 weeks ago she hadn't died this summer. And another one of my relatives died last week so tomorrow is going to be my 2 funeral in about 1 month.

Really? I'm so sorry ):

I HATE funerals.

I think have heart burn but I don't really know what heart burn feels like and I'm really hungry but don't have any food except for one slice of bread and those two end slices that you can't really do anything with unless you have some sort of filling which I don't and I can't get a takeaway cos I got one yesterday and I ate all my cake and I STILL can't go to the gym because of my stupid wrist so I can't burn off the calories unless I go running which I HATE!!! :mad:

i dunno who gogf is, but i hat ehim too. i just wanna be cool.

I know, man.

I could put up with the coughing, but the congestion gets so ridiculously bad sometimes.

For me it's the post nasal drip. *shudders*

I HATE YOU GOGF! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU (Okay, forget it, this is getting stupid)

right here. :love: :love: :love:

there's nothing you can do that can't be done!

(yes, the 2nd part, while continuing the song lyrics, is my rant. YOU [name withheld] are NOT the most amazing person in the universe, so stop acting like you are! :mad:)

also, still sick. and went through a full box of kleenextm today because i got a cold on top of whatever else i had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom