Random Rants ΠΑ: That's a paddlin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do the rant threads usually last, anyways?

I feel like they've definitely sped up over the past few years. Can't imagine why.

Because we're all getting old and crotchety. :old:

Maybe we're ranting too much ?

So, actual rant.

Dude pulls up at a stop sign. Not a four way stop. The street he is stopping at people just go through. With a speed limit of 55 MPH. So...

WHY DOES THE GUY FEEL LIKE HE NEEDS TO PULL UP TWO FEET AND STOP AGAIN???

They do it all the freakin' time. That two feet is not gaining them eff all. Stopped is stopped. When the traffic gives them an opening they are gonna get to go, and that ain't happening any sooner just because they are two feet closer to it!

IN FACT...they are making it harder on themselves, because the car that was about to whiz by and leave a good space behind it SLOWED DOWN and made the space behind them smaller...while the driver is choking their freakin' heart back down because they thought the idiot was pulling out in front of them, not just randomly claiming two feet of useless real estate. That person's blood is going to be boiling with adrenaline for the duration of their commute.

WTF are you freakin' morons THINKING????

Paging @MaryKB so she can rub in your face what her flying situation is like. :p
On my return flight a couple weeks ago, I neglected to upgrade and had to ride in Comfort+. It was one of my most miserable experiences in recent memory, and I so wish I could go back in time and pay the stupid $600 for first class.

First class is always worth it, for so many reasons. I'll never make that mistake again.

I mean, they didn't even give me a blanket and a pillow, and offer me a glass of wine while I wait for the others to board and get settled. I need to be pampered, sheesh.

Planes should have some kind of cabin boy who gives you a foot massage. I think I'll write to Delta (don't fly with anyone else)

I mean, they didn't even give me a blanket and a pillow, and offer me a glass of wine while I wait for the others to board and get settled. I need to be pampered, sheesh.

Planes should have some kind of cabin boy who gives you a foot massage. I think I'll write to Delta (don't fly with anyone else)

There is no question that you are beautiful, but are you perhaps just a tad high maintenance?

I'm never going to pay for first class on a flight - that is way too bougie for me.
Now if I ever fly international again, upgrading out of economy might be in the cards. Flying to Poland in economy, now that was a miserable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom