Random Rants 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving, it's very exciting!

Awesome! I like moving because its a chance to throw stuff away, which I enjoy doing.

also, I accidently got a gross diet energy drink instead of a yummy sugar-tastic one :(

Urgh. I opened my freezer an what the hell is this? It's like there's snow ll over the damned place. The freezer is two inches smaller due to a thick layer of ice on its ceiling!

Yeah, why does that always happen? :confused: Is it the air itself?

I have a bad taste in my mouth and i dont know what its from :(

Brush your teeth?

Yeah, why does that always happen? :confused: Is it the air itself?

I think the door wasn't closed all the way or something but with that said why the hell did it all condense on the top of the ceiling?

I dont have access to toothbrush and/or toothpaste. Perhaps I can find some gum.

I find that the crunchy whitening gum is the best for a brushing substitute (I have to do this sometimes during the school day when I'm crazy busy)

Dammit, why are there always three rant threads?

Ugh. I put the frozen ground beef I had in the microwave and I accidentally cooked it :(

Moms who take their infants into liquor stores. Yeah, I made it cry. And I'm proud of this fact.

Moms who take their infants into liquor stores. Yeah, I made it cry. And I'm proud of this fact.

Speaking of liquor stores, why is it that the state I'm in has no open container law (so I can drive down the road drinking from a fifth of vodka), yet you can't buy wine except in liquor stores!?

What if I need wine for cooking on a Sunday!? :(

Awesome! I like moving because its a chance to throw stuff away, which I enjoy doing.
I agree - I have been living in the same place for almost three years and I have junk and clothes I need to sort through and dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom