Random Rants XLIX - IT CHAFES MY ARSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Off Topic shall be conquered by the Great and Most Glorious Pony Horde! Your pathetic attempts at "containment" shall not stop us! :mwaha:
Isolate pony cancer, cauterize, clamp, sterilize.

Rant: Fallout: New Vegas's greatest flaw is its knack for getting awful 50's songs stuck in my head. Begone, "Heartache by the Number"!:mad: Barra, barra!
Big Iron did the same for me in New Vegas :ack:.

Why don't stores sell chilled cases of pop? They do it for a crappy product like beer, so why not coca-cola, pepsi, etc? Really irritating to buy a case and then have to wait a significant period of time to drink it right out of the can if you don't want to drink it warm.

Why don't stores sell chilled cases of pop? They do it for a crappy product like beer, so why not coca-cola, pepsi, etc? Really irritating to buy a case and then have to wait a significant period of time to drink it right out of the can if you don't want to drink it warm.

Preach!

In the meantime, here's a trick--wrap a can in a wet paper towel and put it in the fridge, it will be cold and drinkable in about 10 minutes, maybe 15 at the most.

Preach!

In the meantime, here's a trick--wrap a can in a wet paper towel and put it in the fridge, it will be cold and drinkable in about 10 minutes, maybe 15 at the most.

*blink* You, sir, are a god (lower case) among men!

The time difference between these two posts is hilarious. :mischief:

I'm very good at breaking things in games even when I don't intend to. At times it can be amusing but at other times it's frustrating.

I'm taking a class on historiography, and because it's mandatory for all history majors, it has about ~100 people in it. This week's prescribed reading is a chapter from a book of which the library has precisely two copies, and which nobody seems to have thought to make available electronically.

So, that's not happening.

Preach!

Or you could put it in the freezer.....

Or you could put it in the freezer.....

The freezer takes a little longer (liquid contact is better for heat transfer than still air) and if you forget about it the can will freeze. The paper towel trick takes advantage of the former and eases worries of the latter.

You can say that again. I thought bronies had their own thread to post that in without polluting and contaminating other threads with that saccharine junk.
Indeed. We must pursue a policy of containment of the Ponyist threads to prevent a domino effect from toppling other threads.

Rant: Due to my forgetfulness, I get to experience the exciting adventure of going for the better part of a week in my dorm with no plates, no water bottle, and only the flimsiest of plastic utensils.
We need
  • to start a secret association
  • lots of napalm
  • troops
  • a good PR firm
  • matches
  • a teamaking kit
  • a towel
    [to exterminate all ponies
All of Off Topic shall be conquered by the Great and Most Glorious Pony Horde! Your pathetic attempts at "containment" shall not stop us! :mwaha:
You shall die first when the attack begins.
Wet paper towel? Hmmm. Does this work with glass containers such as, say, beer bottles?
I'm taking a class on historiography, and because it's mandatory for all history majors, it has about ~100 people in it. This week's prescribed reading is a chapter from a book of which the library has precisely two copies, and which nobody seems to have thought to make available electronically.

So, that's not happening.
Photocopies are your friend.

Hmm. Interesting. Summer parties have become more… feasible, now that I don't have to plan ahead.

You forgot rockets to launch your napalm assault. I got your back brah.

Start with a few Davy Crocketts to muss their hair. The world must be made safe from Ponyism.

I was going to start with the Minutemen before moving on to Titan's if they don't throw in the towel. Go big or go home. :p

Rant:
Holy crap people on C-Span calling in to say incredibly stupid things about Obamacare and how much Canadian healthcare supposedly sucks.

Stupid people piss me off.

'the lib'rals are destroying 'murica from the inside. Nancy Pelosi and the lib'ruls, actually, there is a new word for lib'ruls, they're "social democrat's", they're destroyin the nation'

'Obamacare is the biggest threat to our country in it's history.'

'Try and get healthcare after Obamacare takes effect tomorrow, this is going to be like Canada and no one can get their MRI's for over a year. If the Canadians come here to get their healthcare, where are we going to go?'

I was going to start with the Minutemen before moving on to Titan's if they don't throw in the towel. Go big or go home. :p
Yeah, on second thought the Davy Crocketts are a little on the light side. Now, I'm not saying the Ponyists wouldn't get their hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. With an initial barrage of a few thousand rockets.

I trust that hobbsyoyo will provide the rockets with which to deliver the napalm to Catalonia and other such bothersome stables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom