Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink a lot too, water that is, and only because it's a freaking sauna in my house :mad:

Ugh. I feel a whole lot gassy and feel a whole lot of churning and bubbling in my system...

...and no I'm not Mr. Coffee nor Mr. Radar!

Rant:

I had a "sorta" nightmare. Or well, it wasn't THAT scary all the time.

I was at my cousins house. For some reason, all of a sudden, there's a guy wearing KKK clothes standing there in the kitchen.

I had a split second before the guy comes at me. I get a knife and stab him in the throat, ending the brief struggle. (It was highly unrealistic - his head was hanging upside down, stuck to a small tendril of the throat. The throat itself was pretty hollow, like someone had removed all the spine and everything.)

I spent the rest of my dream tying to dump the body with my cousin. And, like is typical for dreams, crazy stuff would happen like the bag would spontaneously disappear and we would spend time running around in a frenzy trying to find it, etc.

Thanks a lot, Tekee :(

I used to have the occasional nightmare as a child where I was being chased through the Welsh foothills by an aggressive chap with a knife. I still have no idea why.

Hmm... Maybe cause YOU'RE GAY and some people HATE THE GAY!?

BTW did you read the previous page? :mischief:

Hmm... Maybe cause YOU'RE GAY and some people HATE THE GAY!?
I'm not actually gay and, at the age of 8 or 9, I didn't even have a sexuality :D

Does it involve hanging out with several OT posters at choxorn's seafood restaurant?

It's actually a rave if I was in that dream :mischief:

I'm not actually gay and, at the age of 8 or 9, I didn't even have a sexuality :D

Maybe your subconscious had one and was telling you to be careful :mischief:

You're Bi then? Or wait, don't you have your own sexuality in the LGBT group :lol:

You're Bi then? Or wait, don't you have your own sexuality in the LGBT group :lol:
I do indeed :) Then again, a discussion of my private life or lack thereof would definitely qualify as a rant!

Its is beyond creepy when people you don't know visit your profile page, or mods.

Does it involve hanging out with several OT posters at choxorn's seafood restaurant?

I have a seafood restaurant in your dreams?

Awesome! :D

Rant: I can never remember my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom